godisgonenow

Jul 8, 2022
I'm must be missing something how do people amass army? raising prosperity other than lowering tax ?
My tax is already at the lowest , I subjugate fuck the duke and rebuilt the Casomething to 100% but my prosperity keep going down and my budget is only enough to sustain 300 men army. The rebel breakout with 1450 men then game over.
ver 0.25b
edit nvm 0.25b new game bug make game significantly harder. happend to be my first time plying this game so i have no idea that it a bugged start lol.

Last edited:

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Zeabux
Thanks I will make sure to patch them in the next release.

Raindrops
Yeah, leftove debug stuff will definatly fix that latter :ROFLMAO:

Found 2 other bugs.

1st is a minor one. After beating the bandits and going back in the bar, even if you lose the card game, it won't trigger the scene.
2nd is a bit more of a problem. In the bar after you beat the bandits, if you talk with the spymaster again, ask him to tell you the card game rules and then finish the conversation, the Queen shows him her boobs and asks for his help. This teleports her outside which then stuck in an endless loop of conversation.
Weird, I can't seem to recreate the issue you encountered other than the teleports her outside part, could you provide me with a save? Also I will duble check on the idle assistant official counter, I hope to fix these in the next release.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Ight so an issue i noticed while playing is that in every game release for some reason holding down crtl makes the game crash basically barring me from skipping dialouge i have already seen lol
\

netuttki

May 10, 2018
I found a simple bug, when starting New Game the game crashes if you press anything else BUT CTRL. Enter, Space, it just tries to get to get to the "Skip prologue?" message but crashes.
Pressing CTRL sometimes progresses it with no issue, but selecting either "No" or "Yes" results in the game crashing.
So I was not able to even start the game.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
netuttki
zackrin6

Those are not bugs, I am pretty sure that's something with your PC setting.

First make sure the game folder directory is only English(Roman alphabet) and numbers only.
for example: "C:\User\Documents\Games1\"

If it still doesn't work, then sorry that's beyond my capability.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Weird, I can't seem to recreate the issue you encountered other than the teleports her outside part, could you provide me with a save? Also I will duble check on the idle assistant official counter, I hope to fix these in the next release.
The second problem that LisaTheFoxx mentions also happened to me, only in my case after leaving the bar and repeating the conversation 3-4 times, you could continue playing normally

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BrokenTorpedo

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
The second problem that LisaTheFoxx mentions also happened to me, only in my case after leaving the bar and repeating the conversation 3-4 times, you could continue playing normally
I think I located the problem, will try and fix that.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Will there be any long term (Not just a quickie CG) ugly bastard content? Please say yes. I can't tolerate that 'chivalrious' noble. The author can add some sort of "The people's queen" situation where peasants fck her.

Reactions: IronD

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QueenInDeficit-0.25d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Will there be any long term (Not just a quickie CG) ugly bastard content? Please say yes. I can't tolerate that 'chivalrious' noble.
So the slimey duke won't do it for you, you really like them ugly hum?
Well the answer is "very unlikely",since I don't enjoy drawing them.

Btw, don't you plan to add the bad ending scenes to the gallery? I was able to see two, but it seemed strange to me that they weren't in the gallery
I don't think it's needed since there's no art in them, alos there's really no good timeing to unlock them. Showing them all from the start would be too boring.

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
Zeabux
Thanks I will make sure to patch them in the next release.

Raindrops
Yeah, leftove debug stuff will definatly fix that latter :ROFLMAO:

Here is the save file. Right in front of the guy.

Carpicorn

Sep 29, 2018
This is the first time I've encountered the problem that I can't translate the game via "mtool". Does anyone know how to fix this?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes