JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Super Fun game, love the kingdom managing. Everything looks cool. I do not know why but the game reminds me a bit of "Rise of Corruption" just with subtle differences. One being instead of a female Heroine it is a male and it is He who does the corrupting. Dark Lord Kingdom builder. In this story it is the Heroine who is endanger of being corrupted but you still can manage a Kingdom and even grow it. I am Hooked.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QueenInDeficit-0.25b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
When I download the game for some reason it started with the queen being captured and tortured in a temple? Did the game change the beginning into this or did it bug?

P.S. I picked the new game option and the continue button is grayed out, not sure why this happened.

Edit: Ok I'm pretty sure this isn't intended, there's a second queen in the throne room, and somehow there are 3 assistants even though I only hired one.

Screenshot 2023-10-19 085520.png

it starts here for some reason
Screenshot 2023-10-19 085651.png

this is the ver. 0.25b download (full game, not the patch)

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
When I download the game for some reason it started with the queen being captured and tortured in a temple? Did the game change the beginning into this or did it bug?

P.S. I picked the new game option and the continue button is grayed out, not sure why this happened.

Edit: Ok I'm pretty sure this isn't intended, there's a second queen in the throne room, and somehow there are 3 assistants even though I only hired one.

View attachment 3017075

View attachment 3017076

same problem here

Untyavash

Apr 19, 2019
Even in a previous version (0.24c) whenever I try to save in any slot, I get the rejection noise and cannot save.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
I haven't played this game in a Long time. Can you beat the barbarians with only warfare yet? or do you still need to do the cheesy slut cringe with the nake room of guys ready for a gangbang in order to advance the story?

trembolio

Jan 24, 2023

View attachment 3017075

View attachment 3017076

Same

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
The issue seems to be coming from the 0.25b bugfix patch. If I download 0.25a it works. If I apply the patch it starts the game with being captured by the barbarians. So anyone who wants to start a new game, go and download the 0.25a from the older versions folder until it is patched.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Just released an bugfix.
Welp apparently I can't fix something without breaking something else.:HideThePain:
Please make sure you are running the latest version:

Change Log:

• -Fixed the bug where new game doesn't start where it should.
  • -Fixed the bug where the starting event of the next stage of the war would stuck.
  • -Fixed the bug with idle assistant officials number.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes