Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
Roughly how much of this game's sexual content with males can be avoided? I've been interested in this game for a while and really like the art, but I'm really only interested in the lesbian and rpg tags

Quite_Useless

Feb 20, 2020
Roughly how much of this game's sexual content with males can be avoided? I've been interested in this game for a while and really like the art, but I'm really only interested in the lesbian and rpg tags
As far as I can remember, there's only one F/F scene in the game right now. The male scenes are entirely avoidable though, as far as I can remember, although it'd be rather difficult to do.

Reactions: Panther Lily

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Dole
literely unlockable with your save, just do the third one the same way you do the first two, and the fourth one will show up.
0.25d

Like a said before it is not possible.

It would be nice in the future when you try it aso out with the save if this is possible and don`t give a vanilla answer !!!

I have only the Options
Battle, Menu, Retreat

So how I should interact with the Bailabaikalan

For me are these all not possible:

Nude meeting 4
Cultural Activity 3&4
Lost against Bailabaikalan 3

I need an Option that I can reset it to peace. Then I think it is possible to unlock this at the moment at war I can do nothing and when I lose I get Lost scene with the Hag.

So win or lose change nothing for me and unlock nothing new !!!

• Angry
Reactions: BrokenTorpedo

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
0.25d

Like a said before it is not possible.

It would be nice in the future when you try it aso out with the save if this is possible and don`t give a vanilla answer !!!
vanilla your ice cream.
I literaly spent my time and tried it out with that save you attached and it worked:

0.25d
Lost against Bailabaikalan 3

I need an Option that I can reset it to peace. Then I think it is possible to unlock this at the moment at war I can do nothing and when I lose I get Lost scene with the Hag.
That's not what you were asking:
Cultural Activity 4 is this possible to solve it with my save or not?
Sorry if you kept winning and progressed the story line and missed the first two Bailabaikalan Lost scene there is not way back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kijeryn

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Yeah sorry to disapoint you, it's as Quite_Useless says, there's only one scene and it's been a while, I really wanted to develop that relationship further and still kinda do, but I can't really make room in my development cycle as for now.

Reactions: Panther Lily

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Sorry if you kept winning and progressed the story line and missed the first two Bailabaikalan Lost scene there is not way back.
After a lot of vanilla blabla you say it don`t work with my save so you haven`t tried my save before. When you have tried it normal you must have said use another save when you have it or that I have to start new again. I have the two Lost Scene aso this says you haven`t tried the save only talking vanilla blabla.

Normal the producer stops a production at a point a player can play further and have not to conjure up a old save because it give a point backwards from the last version you have to play further in the future. So the unlocking from scenes makes no sense when you must use a old save these scenes are away and I have to play them again.

Normal a producer made an Warning for old saves on the first side under his game that when you are in battle with the Bailabaikalan you can`t unlock the new scenes !!! So a Player know when he download the new version I have to start new and don`t waste his time with his old saves or ask here in the thread if somebody have a save before Bailabaikalan war (and unlocked all others) and is so nice to share.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
After a lot of vanilla blabla you say it don`t work with my save so you haven`t tried my save before.
Like I already said:
That's not what you were asking.

Cultural Activity 4 is this possible to solve it with my save or not?
Normal a producer made an Warning for old saves on the first side under his game that when you are in battle with the Bailabaikalan you can`t unlock the new scenes !!! So a Player know when he download the new version I have to start new and don`t waste his time with his old saves or ask here in the thread if somebody have a save before Bailabaikalan war (and unlocked all others) and is so nice to share.
Facepalm.
It has nothing to do with versions, as I already said:

You simply lost your chance to unlock the eariler Bailabaikalan lost scenes once you progress the event chain by winning, that's how the game works. Why is this so hard to understand?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Like I already said:
That's not what you were asking.

Facepalm.
It has nothing to do with versions, as I already said:

You simply lost your chance to unlock the eariler Bailabaikalan lost scenes once you progress the event chain by winning, that's how the game works. Why is this so hard to understand?
What is so hard to understand to use the save and then answer the Question?

With the save it is not possible so you lied !!!

Because you was to lazy you answered without trying it out so you told bullshit.

I wrote that you as producer change something in the past so the user can`t play further to start new that is your mistake and normal nobody make so beginner mistakes.

Because of such producer like you we player must play some games a lot of time from beginning aso without code changing !!!

When you can read write it next time under the game the save from that point or version don`t work and nobody have said anything when you haven`t lied before. Have you told the truth that I can`t use the save anymore I have had not waste so much time with you and to try further with this old save.

The time planning to play further a game is another as to play it from beginning and so I haven`t download the new version because I have at the moment for this no time I have put only a information for the future on the old version I have "to start new next version" and this is it.

Maybe you must be a adult to think about the edge of a plate what consequences it have when you change story events in the past. Normal nobody have given free the battle function before all story scenes are in the game and first after it so all players have no problems to get the scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: AmAHat

Fayzer

Oct 30, 2019
Hey BrokenTorpedo do you plan to add more content in the future about her popularity and the public consequences she can endure if its too low ? (Like rumors, nude leaks of her, public shaming, propaganda etc...) ? Love your game, following it since 1y now and still enjoy it a lot, but i think working on her public popularity can add more depth to the importance of the status of Queen and the importance to manage it ! Anyway good job and good luck ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: OnePussy

Daame

May 20, 2022
What is so hard to understand to use the save and then answer the Question?

With the save it is not possible so you lied !!!

Because you was to lazy you answered without trying it out so you told bullshit.

I wrote that you as producer change something in the past so the user can`t play further to start new that is your mistake and normal nobody make so beginner mistakes.

Because of such producer like you we player must play some games a lot of time from beginning aso without code changing !!!

When you can read write it next time under the game the save from that point or version don`t work and nobody have said anything when you haven`t lied before. Have you told the truth that I can`t use the save anymore I have had not waste so much time with you and to try further with this old save.

The time planning to play further a game is another as to play it from beginning and so I haven`t download the new version because I have at the moment for this no time I have put only a information for the future on the old version I have "to start new next version" and this is it.

Maybe you must be a adult to think about the edge of a plate what consequences it have when you change story events in the past. Normal nobody have given free the battle function before all story scenes are in the game and first after it so all players have no problems to get the scenes.

this guy actually be bitching about a game he didn't pay for, play or move on lol

Feb 4, 2021
Anyone know how to fix the green bars you get when you launch the game? I can't play since it looks like I am staring into the matrix lol

Daame

May 20, 2022
Anyone know how to fix the green bars you get when you launch the game? I can't play since it looks like I am staring into the matrix lol
Go to graphics settings and add the game to preferences, then set the preference to your Graphics card(if u have one)

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes