ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
Anyone got a save for episode 2? Can't get my save from episode 1 to load, and i don't want to do the grind all over again.

Vulthoo

Jun 3, 2018
too much grinding for so little, could be better if there was more content to justify the amount of clicking you have to do. Editing stats is easy but would be nice to not have to resort to that.

I can see this going places but i feel it will be at least a few updates before then.

Reactions: VulgarXrated

sdzyslqw

Sep 29, 2020
You need 150 relationship point and 100 Stealing point.
I have all point,but I can‘t see any Special Action Button

Hemmi000

Jun 9, 2017
Nice game grind doesn't feel to bad, however i'd increased the money gained slightly or add income to other stat raising methods as a bonus. Grinding love/lust/relationship only to have to go back and hack for 3 days straight is annoying.

Reactions: Tutuooo

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
What is the point, to have this kind of grind?

When you increase the relationship be undefined number.
It is kind of stuck.

1696507865058.png

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
What is the point, to have this kind of grind?

When you increase the relationship be undefined number.
It is kind of stuck.

View attachment 2981935
hmmm that hasnt happened to me. but there is a easy work around save to disk the goto saveeditonline load the save look for the nan change it to a number of ur choice then d/l it load the altered save by using load from disk then presto its fixed

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
If sharing sharing is in the game please make it optional instead of forcing the player to share :WeSmart: . I would also like the option of stealing mom away from the dad on that route:devilish:. I find the grind O.K. but I would prefer to have the option to disable the mini games .
Loooolll that's not gonna be possible, If the dev doesn't change anything from the script they "borrowed", the MC is gonna do more than share with the father

• Sad
Reactions: Lonewolf007

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QueenOfHearts-EP3v0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
To the dev/dev's [ONLY] If you plan on adding sharing/ntr please make it optional/avoidable. Please let us know if it's optional/avoidable or not so those of us not into that can move on and look for other games .

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Is there any way to download the entire (ch.1-3) game? I don't understand this update stuff.

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Absolutely, you can enjoy the entire game (ch.1-3) by following these simple steps:

1. Begin by downloading Episode 1 (Ep-1).
  2. Next, download Episode 2 (Ep-2).
  3. Similarly, download Episode 3 (Ep-3).
  4. Once you've downloaded all three episodes, open the folder for Episode 1 (Ep-1).
  5. Copy all the files from the Episode 2 (Ep-2) and Episode 3 (Ep-3) folders.
  6. Paste these copied files into the Episode 1 (Ep-1) folder.
By following these steps, you'll have the complete game experience with all chapters. Enjoy your journey through the story!

2.20 star(s) 12 Votes