slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
If only it is not a rip-off whose only new idea is the racial content(turning a goblin story to "BBC" content )

Besides, why do a 5G size game's renderings still look odd? The queen is definitely at different ages in different scenes. The premises for the queen's falling is not very convincing, either; why would she do that? I guess a slower corruption pace with more struggles would be better.

Last edited:

hastile35

Jan 8, 2020
its literally inspired or (ripped off) by NRTMAN
yeah it seem that some part where ript staight out of ntrmans game they mention goblins in the text and the game is not even about goblins and even has the same coices a ntrmans game wow

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
The amount of Choya I find for milf queen fucking is rare, like I found one with 900 chapters but with only one chapter for fucking the milf queen.

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
I hate it when dev's work hard to make a game and ignore a simple spellcheck... use fking google or any spell check and its playable you dumb fuck!

P.S. And no... English is not my native language is not an excuse anymore... when you do sloppy work.... like " these desert warrior its really bigger size and strong"....WTF?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I hate it when dev's work hard to make a game and ignore a simple spellcheck... use fking google or any spell check and its playable you dumb fuck!

P.S. And no... English is not my native language is not an excuse anymore... when you do sloppy work.... like " these desert warrior its really bigger size and strong"....WTF?
um if u notice many posts before ya, it"s a rip from ntrmans game so u cant expect a rip off to have any spell check in the first place when it's not even originally belong to them.

Oct 18, 2019

Wow, that's pretty harsh. Should you be reminded that you played a game you never paid for?

Jul 27, 2021
Black people can exist in fantasy as well, dude.

Granted, would prefer goblins over my people being used as a racist fetish any day of the week.
You can download thousands of games off this site and you would be more likely to find:
- (Fat) Ugly rapist white man
- Evil(antagonist) white man
- Loser cuck white man

.. and in some cases you find games like this with atrocious writing, low budget everything, with the cheapest models around while spending little effort on it.

If anything whites are more often portrayed as something objectively bad than anybody else in the games you can download on this site. If you want to avoid games where black characters are fetishized, exclude the NTR-tag because once you see one in the pictures it's 100000% certain they will be used in the way you dislike. Albeit many of these games are not as excruciatingly badly written like this.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Read the first 20 lines and instantly quit out of the game. I'm not playing a visual novel with Engrish like that, sort your shit out dev. Doing a carbon copy of NTRman games is also not doing yourself any favours.

2.50 star(s) 22 Votes