4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Very nice game!

But the 2000 gold house upgrade is way too slow to get.
I've calculated that I'd need around 20 minutes of quick clicking just for that upgrade, definitely not balanced :(

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Did anyone know where i can download Mods for this? Or must i buy it on patreon the mods?
There are no mods that I know of yet. I have just released a if anyone is interested.
I'll be creating a mod that brings the old art back.
last update was 132 mb and now its 40 ? whats the diff what happened
I switch from to and assets are loaded from an AWS server instead of locally.
Very nice game!

But the 2000 gold house upgrade is way too slow to get.
I've calculated that I'd need around 20 minutes of quick clicking just for that upgrade, definitely not balanced :(
Thank you, yes I'm definitely still working on the balancing.
Hi nice game,
but is it normal I just have two clients in the brothel?
It should be two + however many girls you have unlocked. I'm definitely going to be working on balancing this, but that's what the code is right now. If you only see two clients when you have all the girls then let me know.

Reactions: LenioTG

Chaosstreet

Aug 21, 2018
Hello

Ill start the exe and then i click on new game but then while he loads crash this game why.
can someone help me please

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018

So does that mean you cant play without a internet connection any more ?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I downloaded, unpacked, but only this starts
Can you open the developer tools and tell me what errors you see?
Untitled.png
Hello

Ill start the exe and then i click on new game but then while he loads crash this game why.
can someone help me please
Can you do the same as above and tell me if there's any errors?

So does that mean you cant play without a internet connection any more ?
Yes, I was hesitant about this idea, but it lets me update the game anytime I want on all websites without having to recompile everything. It was very annoying to run into one small bug and having to reupload all my files.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
When you finish the game all the way will you please upload a version we can play offline also ?

Reactions: DPMaker

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Thanks love the game been playing it for years : ) i hope by the time its finished its huge lol one of my favorite games i keep going back to , love it thank you for making it

• Love

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Bit of feedback: The fixed rhythms in the minigame makes it extremely easy once you get each of them down. With the removed challenge, that part of the game becomes very repetitive, and feels like artificial time gating. Some randomized variance in the patterns would go a long way towards making the events more interesting past the first two times. Could potentially allow the player to toggle between fixed and randomized, so difficulty is not forced upon everyone, and just increase the payout from the more challenging "service".

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Bit of feedback: The fixed rhythms in the minigame makes it extremely easy once you get each of them down. With the removed challenge, that part of the game becomes very repetitive, and feels like artificial time gating. Some randomized variance in the patterns would go a long way towards making the events more interesting past the first two times. Could potentially allow the player to toggle between fixed and randomized, so difficulty is not forced upon everyone, and just increase the payout from the more challenging "service".
That's a cool idea, I like that. Thanks!

Reactions: Ronia and Lucifer84
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes