4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
I remember the first time i come across this game , i think it was on the website 3-4 years ago not totally sure but i started playing it one night around 8 pm and played till after 2 am , i maxed out every skill there was and had tons of customers coming to the brothel daily , love it just as much if not more today and hope by the time its done its massive size with tons of content , wish i could help out some way with it so i could say i helped make my favorite game lol

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
If anyones interested in drawing, I've uploaded PSDs for all of the girls here

It contains Body, Face and Clothes layers.
If you create anything cool please post it in the fan-art section of our !
A community member already colored some animations and created some clothes. They are posted on the Discord channel.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
If there's any artists in here, I've created a texture editor (for clothes) that lets you easily export to a mod.
You can even create your own clothes!

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
That was quick! created a clothes mod already!

Reactions: Lucifer84

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Queen's Brothel

v0.8.5

Reactions: Car4man

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Sorry pencil drawings. WTF. Please.
That's exactly what I said too! I said: "Sorry pencil drawings. WTF. Please, Rembrandt, get rid of those. And that paint! Don't you know you'll go wonky from inhaling all that turpentine? Now get yourself a good rig with a pair of Titans, and try again. You'll see how the light will also be way more realistic with that. And since it's digital, the image won't go so dark over time from bad varnish that people start calling that POS The Night Watch."

• Haha
Reactions: DPMaker
Nov 17, 2018
I feel like I really enjoyed this title. It seems well thought out, and you developed the game pretty well for your current stage of development. I enjoyed the humour when all the soldiers wanted to cum in the princesses ass.

I don't like this constant switching between characters, I see you were going for an arcade style challenge but it really should be one of those you chose your bed kinda deals.

I am excited to see more.

Nov 17, 2018
That's exactly what I said too! I said: "Sorry pencil drawings. WTF. Please, Rembrandt, get rid of those. And that paint! Don't you know you'll go wonky from inhaling all that turpentine? Now get yourself a good rig with a pair of Titans, and try again. You'll see how the light will also be way more realistic with that. And since it's digital, the image won't go so dark over time from bad varnish that people start calling that POS The Night Watch."
What exactly is a "pair of titans"???

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes