4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
looks great , the games come such a long way through the years i been playing it it just gets better and better

Reactions: DPMaker

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Hi , i dont know if the developer is here , but animations are great , but only one animation for blowjob and vaginal sex for the queen , can be hope more variation ? (i only do beginning of the ame i wait when the game have finish drawings )

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
How often does this game update?

I enjoy this type of game, but if we're talking Akabur pacing then I might come back in a year or so.
I try to update every 2 weeks. This update in particular took a long time because the new brothel mechanics were kicking my butt.
I see there is a mod menu in the game. Where might i find some mods?
There's a few clothes mods in our Discord. No one has made any other notable mods yet. If you're interested there's a repository to get started . Or if you're an artist you can use the to easily make your own clothes and export it as a mod without any coding needed.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
black screen with green boxes?
Happening to some people. Can you clear your cache and try again? If you downloaded the game you can press ctrl + shift + I, go to the network tab and click "disable cache" then restart the game. If you're on browser, press ctrl + shift + delete and check "cached..."

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
I know it's probably just a self extract, but why an .exe? Why? just upload a zip or something. It's a web based game is it not?

Neema Akuma

Dec 7, 2018
Wish I could play this but I can't fix the black screen with green boxes. I tried the cache thing but still nothing.

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
There's an html download on Patreon. Idk people are used to their standard .exe so I always create one.
I'd say people are used to standard .exes for regular games that you'd get on steam or whatever. I'm always suspicious of .exes anywhere else, though.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know if they added one or two sentences explaining the queens back story? It makes no sense that a Queen just becomes a whore for absolutely no reason. All I'm saying is that a two or three sentence explanation can help us understand why a queen has become a whore, and in the process of that explanation, it cause the player to experience a huge turn on (mind fuck), which erotically stimulate the mind and sets the sexual tone for the rest of the game.

The question is simple, why has the Queen become a whore? What sinister, erotic, fucked up reason caused her to resort to this? Did she voluntarily become a whore or was it against her will, or can the player choose this path?

Excellent art by the way in the original post! :)

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
Does anyone know if they added one or two sentences explaining the queens back story? It makes no sense that a Queen just becomes a whore for absolutely no reason. All I'm saying is that a two or three sentence explanation can help us understand why a queen has become a whore, and in the process of that explanation, it cause the player to experience a huge turn on (mind fuck), which erotically stimulate the mind and sets the sexual tone for the rest of the game.

The question is simple, why has the Queen become a whore? What sinister, erotic, fucked up reason caused her to resort to this? Did she voluntarily become a whore or was it against her will, or can the player choose this path?

I'm pretty sure she's not the queen or a queen, her name is just Queen. Same way that Prince the musician is not a prince

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Wish I could play this but I can't fix the black screen with green boxes. I tried the cache thing but still nothing.
Sorry about that. I'm actively messaging DigitalOcean's engineers trying to figure out why some people can play and some can't. Will update this thread once we have an answer.
I'd say people are used to standard .exes for regular games that you'd get on steam or whatever. I'm always suspicious of .exes anywhere else, though.
I'm right there with ya. I've always said, "guys just play it in the browser", but I think f95zone really wants their .exe attached.

Hahah sorry man, I'll clear up the Queen thing in the next update. And make sure it fully arouses the player :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes