4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

jajak

Aug 28, 2018
Hey guys, Im kind of a noob here. I was trying to mod or at least add new mods to the game but I have no idea how that works. So I'd like to ask If anybody can help me get started of give me a kind of step by step tutorial. It would be an awesome help.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
is there any 32bit version?
This is a 32-bit version
Hey guys, Im kind of a noob here. I was trying to mod or at least add new mods to the game but I have no idea how that works. So I'd like to ask If anybody can help me get started of give me a kind of step by step tutorial. It would be an awesome help.
The github repository's instructions are a step by step tutorial. Then when you open the mod.js file, I added details for each piece of code on what it does.

sisem

Jun 2, 2017
how can play without internet connection for assets, because every time need internet connection for different assets.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Don't know if it's bugged but I can' play the game at all. I've tried the exe, source, and website but either I'm missing images (Things like the Patreon logo replaced by a green box), the game will get stuck on the Complete page after loading the assets, or when I do get into the main menu, choosing new game just gives me a white box and nothing else.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Don't know if it's bugged but I can' play the game at all. I've tried the exe, source, and website but either I'm missing images (Things like the Patreon logo replaced by a green box), the game will get stuck on the Complete page after loading the assets, or when I do get into the main menu, choosing new game just gives me a white box and nothing else.
If you're on your browser, can you press F12 to open up the console and tell me what the error message is? I'm still working the broken asset files with DigitalOcean. I switched CDNs and I'm blaming it on them because when I used AWS no one ran into this issue.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
If you're on your browser, can you press F12 to open up the console and tell me what the error message is? I'm still working the broken asset files with DigitalOcean. I switched CDNs and I'm blaming it on them because when I used AWS no one ran into this issue.
Tried hitting F12 but the console didn't open up. Tried using Alt, fn, and Shift combinations but nothing. I use Opera if that means anything. W10. By default F12 is to turn on my laptops Airplane mode.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Tried hitting F12 but the console didn't open up. Tried using Alt, fn, and Shift combinations but nothing. I use Opera if that means anything. W10. By default F12 is to turn on my laptops Airplane mode.
Ah, I think Opera's is Ctrl + Shift + I. Same with the downloaded version of the game. If F12 is Airplane mode, you'll need to press Fn + F12.
I'm not sure Opera's localStorage works the same as Chrome and Firefox, that would most likely cause the empty white box you're showing in the screenshot, but you can show me the error message just to be sure.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Nice! I'll check back in a few days to see if I can try the game finally lol. Keep up the good work man!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DPMaker

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i down loaded the game it showes like file and other thing's but then the screen just stay's black and i can't do antthing at all. i don't like to complain but i hate to down load stuff that won't work.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
well i down loaded the game it showes like file and other thing's but then the screen just stay's black and i can't do antthing at all. i don't like to complain but i hate to down load stuff that won't work.
Try to play it on your browser for now.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Anyone that is having trouble playing the game should have better luck using this link here:

I'm working on getting a downloadable version with the assets stored locally until DigitalOcean helps me fix their CDN otherwise I'm switching providers.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have a question the game lookes like a few thing's have changed. the art is sweet it guest diffrent i guess.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Cool game, and something different. Hope you keep going with it DPMaker...heaps of potential for something great. Any chance you'll be adding more fetish stuff, eg smoking, etc..?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Cool game, and something different. Hope you keep going with it DPMaker...heaps of potential for something great. Any chance you'll be adding more fetish stuff, eg smoking, etc..?
Thank you! Yeah of course, I'll be adding more fetish stuff. It makes great side quest content.

Reactions: Zongor

Zarsz

Mar 28, 2018
It amazes me how much this game has evolved since i first played it. I hope somewhere in a sidequest there's a pencil art placeholder as an easteregg. I have a certain fondness for the placeholders after all this time.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
It amazes me how much this game has evolved since i first played it. I hope somewhere in a sidequest there's a pencil art placeholder as an easteregg. I have a certain fondness for the placeholders after all this time.
Hahaha that would be a cute easteregg!

Zarsz

Mar 28, 2018
Hahaha that would be a cute easteregg!
Maybe a student or somebody drew her "portrait" for her!

Great game by the way I've enjoyed it since it was a pretty simple clicker. Since it seems to be going again I'll have to rejoin patreon.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes