4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hey fellas, version 0.9.2 is out for free. I changed the assets to be local again so there should be less issues with files not loading.

Play online:

Download:

fn2187_

Sep 9, 2018
Hello there,
I have the 0.8.5 version on my pc.
The question is: How can I export the save file(s), since evertime that I launch, it says that it is an old version and it leads me to the new one. So I can't access the save files, or can I?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hello there,
I have the 0.8.5 version on my pc.
The question is: How can I export the save file(s), since evertime that I launch, it says that it is an old version and it leads me to the new one. So I can't access the save files, or can I?
Hey brother, you can follow these steps to export your save file manually:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i am still haveing trouble's opening the download and playing it on line is a pain because you lose your save's when you stop playing it lol. mybe i am not that wise when it come's to error code's but i will redown load it an see what happen's

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
well i am still haveing trouble's opening the download and playing it on line is a pain because you lose your save's when you stop playing it lol. mybe i am not that wise when it come's to error code's but i will redown load it an see what happen's
You only lose your save file if you're playing incognito or you clear your cache.

serscrambles

Feb 3, 2018
In both browser and download the game freezes during the blowjob animation in the free blowjob mission. Is there some tom-fuckery going on somewhere in my files?

• Haha
Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
In both browser and download the game freezes during the blowjob animation in the free blowjob mission. Is there some tom-fuckery going on somewhere in my files?
Hahaha sorry to hear that bro. That's been happening quite a bit for people and I can't figure it out. Can you press F12 (browser) or Ctrl+Shift+I (download) to open up the console and send me a screenshot of the error message? I might have to rework the animation loader.

serscrambles

Feb 3, 2018
No clue what happened. Now on both dl and browser I get loading assets 0/1. Is there some files I need to delete somewhere to restart the whole thing?

1595025369619.png

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
No clue what happened. Now on both dl and browser I get loading assets 0/1. Is there some files I need to delete somewhere to restart the whole thing?
Phew! This is an annoying bug! I think I have fixed it.
You'll need to download the updated file here:

Aug 7, 2018
Hey DPMaker, the last update was great! The VA voice some lines for Queen was a great touch, and I liked where you're going with the story. I was wondering if you were planning to do a still of the elf students, they've got great character design I'd like to see more of, maybe through a little side quest like with Suki at the main school?

Reactions: DPMaker
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes