4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hey DPMaker, the last update was great! The VA voice some lines for Queen was a great touch, and I liked where you're going with the story. I was wondering if you were planning to do a still of the elf students, they've got great character design I'd like to see more of, maybe through a little side quest like with Suki at the main school?
Thank you! Yup don't worry I'll definitely fill the game up with side quests. I want to make sure each side quest gives the player more than just sexy dialogue.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hope we get more of the art for the girl's i also hope we can get the teacher as a brothel worker and mybe fine ass black girl too. i do have one question i made most of the girls with low moral's because it biuld them up faster was that a bad thing to do. i also hope for some good scene's and stuff with the orc before mister i want to make my cock big with magic show's up. i hope even ater he showes up queen and the other's get to keep there freedom from dick head lol.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Han Durger

Aug 4, 2017
for some reason my save are gone =_= i dont like starting again, could anyone share their save or know something to restore my old savefiles

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
1597418277095.png
What the hell is this about? First Defender throws a warning about an installer which could easily have been made a zip, and in fact can be unpacked as such by 7zip. Now for what reason should an RPGM game (tagged as "Other" for some reason,) need internet access?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
View attachment 772098
What the hell is this about? First Defender throws a warning about an installer which could easily have been made a zip, and in fact can be unpacked as such by 7zip. Now for what reason should an RPGM game (tagged as "Other" for some reason,) need internet access?
Hey man, sorry this game does require internet access. The main game file itself is stored . I won't spit out too much programming jargon, but the game is creating a private server on your computer when it launches because HTML games require a server to load assets. You can't just tell a .html file to load X Y Z images anymore unless you change one of the default flags on Chrome. Heck, if you're skeptical, I actually have the raw .html file and assets as well. Try opening that file in Chrome and see if it works yourself. It shouldn't, unless you have that flag on Chrome switched on or if you're using a browser that supports local files. The firewall pop up isn't important, just hit cancel.

And yeah idk don't make up stuff now, this game is made using . RPGM is outdated and RenPy is for visual novels so I chose to use Phaser and modify it to fit my needs. Defender has been throwing warnings for the game since Day 1, I'm assuming it's because i use Node.js and I really do not have any idea why that happens to some people. It doesn't happen to me on any computer I use.

Do you have any other questions because I'm not a douche developer, I'll tell you exactly what the game is running on and heck I even let people mod the game so they have 99% of the code.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
I remember playing the first versions of this game and I have to admit I am pleasantly surprised by its current state. Seems pretty cool. Having actual assets of course definitely helps :)

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
so i played the update it was kinda short are the pictures being worked on.
Yessirr everything is being worked on!
Are there some mods for this game or is this mod menu made for the future?
It's made for the future. I am working on a quest creator / dialogue creator to let people easily create their own quests. Hoping that would spark up more mods. I'll even add a mod page on the main website so people can submit their mods.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes