4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
But then you'll miss the deep and intricate lore!!
i'd recommend supplying a save thats just before the point of new content,

if i was to download and play this new update, it would be the third time starting from scratch and having to grind back up.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
i'd recommend supplying a save thats just before the point of new content,

if i was to download and play this new update, it would be the third time starting from scratch and having to grind back up.
I don't know what to say, I offer the ability to import and export save files. Also press D five times on the keyboard to open up the cheat menu.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the art work is good can't wait for more and hope all the girls get there scene's with all there hole's getting dicked lol. i had some idea's to throw your way if you would like to use them. like hireing the elf slut and the teacher then have a scene were the girls get fucked bty two guy's at once some stuff like that. hope to see more sex scene's and the game is fun,

Reactions: DPMaker
Jan 21, 2019
Erm, OP, can you tell me how to open cheat menu in android version, please?
If you can't wait, follow these steps.

1. Download Hacker's Keyboard from the Play Store.
2. In Hacker Keyboard settings, scroll down to 'input mode settings' and enable permanent notifications.
3. Open Queen's Brothel.
4. While ingame, open the notifications bar and click on the hacker keyboard noti. This will open the keyboard.
5. Using the keyboard, enter the same cheat code as you would in the PC version.
6. Inflate your stats and gold (but not your boobs, huehuehue)

Bit clunky, but it works, so eh.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i will be siting on the edge of my chair waiting for the next update hope for some good art work too. hope for more girl's to work the bothel too. but do not work to hard.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hi guys!
I have created the first iteration of the dialogue editor / quest creator. You can create your own quests with no programming knowledge needed!

It's all online, no download needed. It exports your quests as a working mod file automatically!

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
In the public version, is it possible to get the elf girl or is that delayed, there's a recruit mission still listed in the quest log and I can't find anywhere to go to complete them...

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
In the public version, is it possible to get the elf girl or is that delayed, there's a recruit mission still listed in the quest log and I can't find anywhere to go to complete them...
You can recruit her in the patron version. Sorry, I wasn't ready to release her for the public version of the game.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Hey man, sorry this game does require internet access.
Fired up the download package without internet access (did allow for network access), got a blank screen.

Am I correct in understanding that this can't be played offline?

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes