4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I have a question. I'm the only one who doesn't have Suki scenes drawn? Or is the work with her scenes still incomplete?
Oh my gosh, is it really getting cut in half like that? What device are you playing on?
There should be complete line art, no color yet.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
No) I cropped the photo so badly) I wanted to ask about the color scheme
Oh hahaha okay. Yeah, the animation artist has been working on NPCs for a few months. We'll be going back to animations soon. Trying to finish the story content quickly instead of having everyone wait a long time for animations and then continuing the story.

DizZzacter

May 1, 2019
Oh hahaha okay. Yeah, the animation artist has been working on NPCs for a few months. We'll be going back to animations soon. Trying to finish the story content quickly instead of having everyone wait a long time for animations and then continuing the story.
Understood :) Thank you for your quick response. Release in the next update the color design of scenes with Suki please,ahhahaha) the Game and the idea are interesting!!!;):)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DPMaker

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Why is it that every single time I try out this game to see how much it advanced, it never is truly advanced and is just completely reworked every single time?

Reactions: hurry69

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i had to take a guess there tring to inprove on the game and they want to finish the story first to get it out of the way so they can work on the picters and other stuff.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
brothel games are so dime a dozen that its hard to get into one for long is this a goodie?
This one is certainly interesting, the gameplay mechanics at least are very original and fairly entertaining, sometimes even challenging. There is none of the tedious brothel management stuff, more like a storyline with an interesting minigame. It even has voice acting for the minigame, which I had no idea about until yesterday. Much of the artwork outside the storyline is TBD at the moment, but it doesn't matter too much imo... Check it out!

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Why is it that every single time I try out this game to see how much it advanced, it never is truly advanced and is just completely reworked every single time?
I will admit defeat on this one bro. It's as simple as this, I wanted to make a game, but my first tries kinda sucked and I wanted to change it. Sorry for trying to learn things in my life :LUL:

Last edited:

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I will admit defeat on this one bro. It's as simple as this, I wanted to make a game, but my first tries kinda sucked and I wanted to change it. Sorry for trying to learn things in my life :LUL:
Bonus points for keep on keeping on.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
This one is certainly interesting, the gameplay mechanics at least are very original and fairly entertaining, sometimes even challenging. There is none of the tedious brothel management stuff, more like a storyline with an interesting minigame. It even has voice acting for the minigame, which I had no idea about until yesterday. Much of the artwork outside the storyline is TBD at the moment, but it doesn't matter too much imo... Check it out!
I'll give it a shot then.. thanks for the recommendation

Dj_Bronx

May 5, 2017
So, I made a modded/glitched save for the game. Before you read more, I'd recommend that you finish the game as far as it goes before using this save. You miss out on the story, that's not fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes