4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

Dj_Bronx

May 5, 2017
Hey DPMaker, I forgot to ask something earlier lol. The Janitor, Succubus, and Cross-Dress outfits, were they ever going to be available in future updates, or were they only just for the few scenes?

(Also, you're doing a really great job with the updates! I wanna wait til' the full version comes out, but I always come back haha!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hey DPMaker, I forgot to ask something earlier lol. The Janitor, Succubus, and Cross-Dress outfits, were they ever going to be available in future updates, or were they only just for the few scenes?

(Also, you're doing a really great job with the updates! I wanna wait til' the full version comes out, but I always come back haha!)
Heya! Those outfits were just available for a few scenes. The succubus one will be available in the demon world only.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
here you go
Oh, are you connected to the internet? This game requires internet to grab that game.min.js file.
I'm currently working on a way to put the game file in the download, but still check for the online version first because of game updates and stuff.

D

Deleted member 895070

There is a lot of story progression so far but your next focus should probably be one finishing the 4 sex animations for each girl because at the moment the battles are a huge grind and most of the time you are looking at unfinished drawings or placeholder text

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
I got a question about the sex scenes. At the moment, aside from the animations not being finished yet, it doesn't matter if, lets say Queen, has sex with the dudes from easthollow or the goblins, its the same animation. Do you plan on having different animations for each kind of customer?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I got a question about the sex scenes. At the moment, aside from the animations not being finished yet, it doesn't matter if, lets say Queen, has sex with the dudes from easthollow or the goblins, its the same animation. Do you plan on having different animations for each kind of customer?
Yes, once we switch to generic animations I'll be able to do stuff like this.

darkdhruv123

Dec 19, 2018
Oh, are you connected to the internet? This game requires internet to grab that game.min.js file.
I'm currently working on a way to put the game file in the download, but still check for the online version first because of game updates and stuff.
i am always online... dont know why this is happening

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
i am always online... dont know why this is happening
Hmmmm, that is very strange. The game is playable on Chrome if you go to Maybe try that?
How often is the game updated?
I aim for every 2 weeks. Sometimes artwork finishes faster than expected so I can pump out updates faster. Sometimes I want to make some big code changes and it takes a little longer.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hi everyone! The Halloween update is live!
You must have all the girls unlocked and have started the quest where Suki goes and steals books from Trasonia.
Go to Cassie's Clothes Shop to start the event!
HalloweenUpdate.jpg

Reactions: James Eveleth

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I can't leave you guys hanging, here's a preview of the brothel animations that will be available in the next update. We have been working on generic animations like this for the brothel so that I could push better gameplay mechanics, and now we are able to go back to finishing the unique animations.

All-Generic-Animations.gif

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes