4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
i played the aerly version of this game in newgrounds and had footjobs options, why are there no footjobs now in the game?
I'm saving footjob stuff for side quests now. The artists said they don't mind drawing feet, but it's not really their thing so I've been hesitant about telling them to draw it. I'll definitely pay them extra to draw feet stuff in the future, sorry for taking too long!

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Can I import saves from 0.9 ? If so, where are they?
Yeah you can import your saves from 0.9. Just boot up your game if you still have it downloaded and hit the "export save" button on the main menu.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Are most of the animations incomplete or I'm doing something wrong?
I've added all the brothel animations in the latest patreon version, it will be available in the next free version.

How i get mod in android?
That mod upload button isn't working on Android yet. You can play on your browser if you're trying to import mods.

Venipa

Nov 2, 2019
DPMaker
error from console:
Code:
# ... = parent dir

Not allowed to load local resource: file:///...\Queens_Brothel-0.10.1_64-bit\resources\app.asar\public\index.html
1604965225089.png

Last edited:

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
DPMaker
error from console:
Code:
# ... = parent dir

Not allowed to load local resource: file:///...\Queens_Brothel-0.10.1_64-bit\resources\app.asar\public\index.html
View attachment 892945
Oof, that looks like the MacOS version of the game right? I'm actually not too familiar with Macs. Can I point you to the online version of the game instead?

Jamina

Aug 21, 2019
I've added all the brothel animations in the latest patreon version, it will be available in the next free version.

That mod upload button isn't working on Android yet. You can play on your browser if you're trying to import mods.
Is there any chance that we will see the colored suki-animations made by Dex any time soon? :)

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes