4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Can someone tell how i change girls moral ? and this it need to be in + or - ?
Advertising changes a girl's morals. Praising makes it +, degrading makes it -
It's your preference whether you want it to be + or - .
I just implemented this feature so there's not a whole lot of moral related dialogue yet, but it's on the way.

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
Advertising changes a girl's morals. Praising makes it +, degrading makes it -
It's your preference whether you want it to be + or - .
I just implemented this feature so there's not a whole lot of moral related dialogue yet, but it's on the way.
tnx for reply

Does moral affect reputation lost ? Of does how much?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hey everyone! Version 0.8.0 is available, but I had a lot of code changes so version 0.8.0 will only go up to the first boss battle. I'll be releasing a new version every week until the story is back to where we left off on version 0.7.11.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bernthal and SenPC

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Why? Are thy coming back in a later update?
I did not see a reason to keep items, I'd rather have buffs through clothes than items.
Buildings were cool because they offered extra XP, but I changed that to the moral system. Low morals = more exp, High morals = more gold, so it's your choice during the game depending on how you want to play.
Girl advertising was useful for loading up the brothel with clients, but fucking clients takes longer now so I limited each "battle" to 6 clients.

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
The autors need to cool down and finish the main story once for all.
It's the 3th time he remake the same game, with the same story but with a new gameplay.

Reactions: DPMaker

joncik

May 7, 2017
i can't see latest version because it automatically updates to less content version, what a stupid idea

Dinnerking

Dec 10, 2017
I've played this a few times, originally it wasn't great but it had some good things about it. When I came back to it (last year) it had improved immensely. but had some parts I just didn't enjoy.

This new update removed a few of the things I didn't like and might just improve the things I was iffy about. Combat being one of them, so here's hoping it actually feels like you're doing something.

And to everyone complaining about the content removal, the author literally just said they will be posting a new update every week until they're back up to the current story, so relax for a few weeks and let them finish the update.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes