4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
bleive me if a 4 years old kid [lay this shet he would write my comment!!!!!
A 4 year old would also spell better than you do.
Anyway, if you don't like the art: this game can be modded fairly easily, so just replace it with your own "art".

Reactions: SenPC

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
Ist this game still just full of placeholder scenes?
I tried it last year
Decided to wait for better rewarding scenes.
Last time checked there were just black and white drawings.
Any changes?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Ist this game still just full of placeholder scenes?
I tried it last year
Decided to wait for better rewarding scenes.
Last time checked there were just black and white drawings.
Any changes?
More quests and stuff but yeah still mostly place holder art. It would defiantly be worth playing if the art was complete.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Just looking at his update. Noticed the part about switching to bitmap Text for performance. Got to wonder why he didn't build a glyph system like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It gives the performance of the bitmap text but the flexibility of ttf if you need it.
The same thing can be built into opengl, openglES and even vulkan and even directX(not a fan).
Any that video is a basic system to show how it works.
You can create one that makes every font in the windows directory available or you can make one that just loads one or a handful of fonts and creates glyphs for them of various sizes.
It just takes a fraction longer when the program initializes but displaying text is fast as displaying any other bitmap.

cakirs

Aug 1, 2017
I kinda like it ? at the moment it just feel's kinda empty and grindy . But i do think it's a diamond in the rough

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I do believe this to be a VN Maker game. Same developers.
Game runs on the Phaser engine. I created all the VN aspects by scratch. This is my first game so I think you might be thinking of someone else :S

Just looking at his update. Noticed the part about switching to bitmap Text for performance. Got to wonder why he didn't build a glyph system like this ...
Thanks for the info, didn't know about this. I used bitmap text because it would just work more easily with Phaser without having to do any extra work.

I kinda like it ? at the moment it just feel's kinda empty and grindy . But i do think it's a diamond in the rough
In due time brother

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Game runs on the Phaser engine. I created all the VN aspects by scratch. This is my first game so I think you might be thinking of someone else :S

Thanks for the info, didn't know about this. I used bitmap text because it would just work more easily with Phaser without having to do any extra work.

In due time brother
Honestly, I was thinking it was probably a home grown engine. Not sure how easy it will be to work with Phaser. I developed my own. Best of luck

Reactions: DPMaker

vicmala

Jul 4, 2017
What are the 3 counters to the right of the portrait of Queen?

Ohhhh i guess it´s the year/day/month

Last edited:

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Google Analytics. First, I appreciate the integrity of attempting to tell the user of the use of it.
However, the author of the game has a serious misconception of anonymity with google analytics.
You would need to be running something like tor or another VPN system for there to be any semblance of privacy with google analytics. Google will absolutely use the ipaddressing and so on to associate it with other accounts it has stored.

So while he may not have the intention of collecting that personal information google sure as hell doesn't care and does collect it.

If you want to use something like this and actually provide your customers with privacy still you have to do it yourself. I don't know of a single similar services that doesn't collect it and attach it to personal profile data. Let me repeat that NOT ONE, not a single one of them don't do it or attempt to.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Google Analytics. First, I appreciate the integrity of attempting to tell the user of the use of it.
However, the author of the game has a serious misconception of anonymity with google analytics.
You would need to be running something like tor or another VPN system for there to be any semblance of privacy with google analytics. Google will absolutely use the ipaddressing and so on to associate it with other accounts it has stored.

So while he may not have the intention of collecting that personal information google sure as hell doesn't care and does collect it.

If you want to use something like this and actually provide your customers with privacy still you have to do it yourself. I don't know of a single similar services that doesn't collect it and attach it to personal profile data. Let me repeat that NOT ONE, not a single one of them don't do it or attempt to.
You know what, I appreciate you opening my eyes to that. I only use GA to track event flows. I'll implement my own system and remove GA in one of the future updates.

more than 1 year an the first sex scenes in the brothel arent draw yet , this is fucking horrible guys, for real.
Dang chill, as if i'm not actively working on it. Come back next year then bro

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
You know what, I appreciate you opening my eyes to that. I only use GA to track event flows. I'll implement my own system and remove GA in one of the future updates.

Dang chill, as if i'm not actively working on it. Come back next year then bro
First, you were open about it and you also gave people the ability to opt out.
You can't really say that you error-ed in that regard. If people don't check and learn stuff like that on their they are as much at fault.

Here is a general rule. If it's free and for tracking data of any type there is a backend service or system associated with it that puts it with other data and potentially sells it to third parties. While you might think that it's fairly harmless because you are only collecting event data. I guarantee they looked at what you are putting out. So anyone that clicked yes it associated their ip with the product and if it's an ip they can associate with other data like system & screen data to see if it is a regular user then potentially tie to other services like FB or other tracking info they collected by others using the same software of theirs they will associate it all. Take Facebook and google you can search stuff on google visit a few sites which might have FB tracking and suddenly you will see ads on FB targeting what you seen on the other sites and if you visit sites that use those companies you can find their ads following you around to other sites.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
First, you were open about it and you also gave people the ability to opt out.
You can't really say that you error-ed in that regard. If people don't check and learn stuff like that on their they are as much at fault.

Here is a general rule. If it's free and for tracking data of any type there is a backend service or system associated with it that puts it with other data and potentially sells it to third parties. While you might think that it's fairly harmless because you are only collecting event data. I guarantee they looked at what you are putting out. So anyone that clicked yes it associated their ip with the product and if it's an ip they can associate with other data like system & screen data to see if it is a regular user then potentially tie to other services like FB or other tracking info they collected by others using the same software of theirs they will associate it all. Take Facebook and google you can search stuff on google visit a few sites which might have FB tracking and suddenly you will see ads on FB targeting what you seen on the other sites and if you visit sites that use those companies you can find their ads following you around to other sites.
Funny that, did not know everyone had a doctorate in internet economics. Most of the peeps I've seen here are more into adult games. Color me shocked.

Last, not everyone reads everything that is posted from every piece of SW they are using for their games.

Last + 1, get off your high horse and join the majority of the gamers that frequents this site. DPMaker did apologize for not understanding what GA does.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Funny that, did not know everyone had a doctorate in internet economics. Most of the peeps I've seen here are more into adult games. Color me shocked.

Last, not everyone reads everything that is posted from every piece of SW they are using for their games.

Last + 1, get off your high horse and join the majority of the gamers that frequents this site. DPMaker did apologize for not understanding what GA does.
I just think people should be some what responsible for what happens to themselves. Do you drive a car without knowing any of the dangers of driving?
The internet is a tool. You should learn about it if you are going to use it. If you choose not to I don't think you have a lot of reason to complain when things don't go your way.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I just think people should be some what responsible for what happens to themselves. Do you drive a car without knowing any of the dangers of driving?
The internet is a tool. You should learn about it if you are going to use it. If you choose not to I don't think you have a lot of reason to complain when things don't go your way.
I do not. I mark it up to experience and carry on.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes