4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Oh, somehow I missed this Brothel game. I read somewhere that it's mod-friendly? I just got to ask: how exactly?
For example, if I wanted to make a mod to replace the art with my own renders, would that be possible? (especially since all the artfiles seem to be pakaged or something?
Or if I wanted to alter the storyline somewhat, to turn it into a sci-fi setting, could I do that (also own renders, but in addition, I'd have to alter the text, replace Centaurs with Venusian Blobs and stuff like that)

Not saying I'd start on such a mod right away though, I'd have to replace my computer first, as a single render easily takes a DAY for me at the moment. So first, I'll have to save up money to get a less dated computer with at least a GTX1070 (I have an old Radeon now >.< ), to cut render time down to about 2-3 hours.

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Oh, somehow I missed this Brothel game. I read somewhere that it's mod-friendly? I just got to ask: how exactly?
For example, if I wanted to make a mod to replace the art with my own renders, would that be possible? (especially since all the artfiles seem to be pakaged or something?
Or if I wanted to alter the storyline somewhat, to turn it into a sci-fi setting, could I do that (also own renders, but in addition, I'd have to alter the text, replace Centaurs with Venusian Blobs and stuff like that)

Not saying I'd start on such a mod right away though, I'd have to replace my computer first, as a single render easily takes a DAY for me at the moment. So first, I'll have to save up money to get a less dated computer with at least a GTX1070 (I have an old Radeon now >.< ), to cut render time down to about 2-3 hours.
Heya! The API and some examples are . If you need help with creating a mod you can message me on the .

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Heya! The API and some examples are . If you need help with creating a mod you can message me on the .
Awesome, thank you! I guess I'll have to dust off some of my scripting. Been years since I did that.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I gotta ask, are the art ingame still as, hmm. 'basic' as the screenshots would suggest? From the comments and review it does seem like the screenshots are from an much earlier version.

I ask simply because placeholder art can get a tad boring to look at if you're going to be viewing it over and over as the gameplay progresses, it seems a shame to go from the fine art displayed in the logo to suddenly seeing a rough sketch of something that looks like a blob with a penis.

I know this is very much a case of choosy beggars since I've yet to support this game in any form, however if I didnt ask I would get an answer either.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I gotta ask, are the art ingame still as, hmm. 'basic' as the screenshots would suggest? From the comments and review it does seem like the screenshots are from an much earlier version.

I ask simply because placeholder art can get a tad boring to look at if you're going to be viewing it over and over as the gameplay progresses, it seems a shame to go from the fine art displayed in the logo to suddenly seeing a rough sketch of something that looks like a blob with a penis.

I know this is very much a case of choosy beggars since I've yet to support this game in any form, however if I didnt ask I would get an answer either.
This thread's screenshots are pretty old. Try looking at the screenshots on itch

I was going to tell crust or someone to update the screenshots once I have more art completed. Seems like a waste to add them right now if I still have a lot of placeholder art.

Reactions: Kira999

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
This thread's screenshots are pretty old. Try looking at the screenshots on itch

I was going to tell crust or someone to update the screenshots once I have more art completed. Seems like a waste to add them right now if I still have a lot of placeholder art.
So, there is still a lot? Like, 50%? 90%?

Though, I guess giving me a % might be redundant since if the game has like 10 pictures (Which I somehow doubt), then 50% is just 5 pictures.

Either way, thanks for giving a response, I'll check it out in the future. Its 5 am here and I'm really just checking if theres anything interesting being uploaded on this site. I tend to use sites like these to find interesting games. Forums like these might be seen akin to piracy sites or something like that by many game developers on Patreon, however, they often fail to realise that many people only find out about their game due to sites like these. I honestly have no idea how else to find games like these if not for these sites xD

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
So, there is still a lot? Like, 50%? 90%?

Though, I guess giving me a % might be redundant since if the game has like 10 pictures (Which I somehow doubt), then 50% is just 5 pictures.

Either way, thanks for giving a response, I'll check it out in the future. Its 5 am here and I'm really just checking if theres anything interesting being uploaded on this site. I tend to use sites like these to find interesting games. Forums like these might be seen akin to piracy sites or something like that by many game developers on Patreon, however, they often fail to realise that many people only find out about their game due to sites like these. I honestly have no idea how else to find games like these if not for these sites xD
Only the main girls are fully colored and complete, the rest of the NPCs are sketches. All of the scenes are sketches, either high quality animation sketches or my shitty blob sketches. I'm in the process of converting the shitty blobs into high quality sketches since I hired an actual artist. It's all up to you if you want to try it out, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon so either try it out now or later.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Only the main girls are fully colored and complete, the rest of the NPCs are sketches. All of the scenes are sketches, either high quality animation sketches or my shitty blob sketches. I'm in the process of converting the shitty blobs into high quality sketches since I hired an actual artist. It's all up to you if you want to try it out, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon so either try it out now or later.

Well, if its mainly the static npc's that are still in the sketch stage, then good on you.

I'll look forward to trying it in the future.

As a reward for all your hard work, I'll gift you this reversed centaur:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I thought about revisiting this Brothel Management Game, since it had been a while since I last tried it and reviewed it... But now that I see it has monster sex, that pretty much looks like Beastiality more then anything... I'm just not into all that non-sense... Monster or otherwise... If it has just been like some humanesque looking monsters, I might be able to deal with it... But just looking at the preview pictures, made me feel a bit sick... I will definitely not be revisiting this one, sadly... It showed potential before all that non-sense was added in... Best of luck to the developers...

Zip

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Well, if its mainly the static npc's that are still in the sketch stage, then good on you.

I'll look forward to trying it in the future.

As a reward for all your hard work, I'll gift you this reversed centaur:

Jesus fucking christ, nightmare fuel.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I thought about revisiting this Brothel Management Game, since it had been a while since I last tried it and reviewed it... But now that I see it has monster sex, that pretty much looks like Beastiality more then anything... I'm just not into all that non-sense... Monster or otherwise... If it has just been like some humanesque looking monsters, I might be able to deal with it... But just looking at the preview pictures, made me feel a bit sick... I will definitely not be revisiting this one, sadly... It showed potential before all that non-sense was added in... Best of luck to the developers...

Zip
I'm actually in the process of making the monsters humanesque, although It's just wolves that I have in the game right now. I used to have centaurs and stuff, but that's long gone. I'll give you a little nudge once I remove the beast stuff.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm actually in the process of making the monsters humanesque, although It's just wolves that I have in the game right now. I used to have centaurs and stuff, but that's long gone. I'll give you a little nudge once I remove the beast stuff.
Not the wolves pepehands. Removing beast because of one person seems more then a little extreme, especially since its been there almost since the beginning. At the very least you could make it a option to turn it off from the start.

Reactions: bigpenniser

Yadayada

May 14, 2017
If that's in line with your own vision of the game, great. But if you're doing it just to please a few critics, then you really should grow a pair.

Reactions: bigpenniser
D

Deleted member 800965

If this discussion concerns v0.7, then I can't say anything because I'm not a patron. Speaking of which: Mr. DPMaker, can we know when the current version is planned for release to general public? I guess it would be rude to create a request thread considering that early access is so far the only large benefit of your patrons. Thanks for immediate v0.6.10, BTW, and keep up the good work. :cool:

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Not the wolves pepehands. Removing beast because of one person seems more then a little extreme, especially since its been there almost since the beginning. At the very least you could make it a option to turn it off from the start.
It's more for not being banned on Patreon. I haven't wanted beast stuff in the game for a long time now, but I've been focusing on other stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that's in line with your own vision of the game, great. But if you're doing it just to please a few critics, then you really should grow a pair.
I'm sorry I made it seem like his opinion changed my mind instantly, but I made the decision to introduce mods to the game as an answer to Patreon's rules. The vanilla game is not going to have any taboo stuff that would get me banned. That's just a bad decision. Now with mods, anyone has the ability, including myself, to make any sort of taboo mod they want.

If this discussion concerns v0.7, then I can't say anything because I'm not a patron. Speaking of which: Mr. DPMaker, can we know when the current version is planned for release to general public? I guess it would be rude to create a request thread considering that early access is so far the only large benefit of your patrons. Thanks for immediate v0.6.10, BTW, and keep up the good work. :cool:
Thank you! The latest version always becomes free 2 weeks after release. $5 patrons get it immediately, $3 patrons get it 1 week after, and it finally becomes free after 2 weeks.

Reactions: Yadayada

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's more for not being banned on Patreon. I haven't wanted beast stuff in the game for a long time now, but I've been focusing on other stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a extreme downgrade, the centaurs and wolves were the main reason I was interested in this game; Since they are gone, for what seems to be permanently, I guess I'll be gone too.

Reactions: Azriel Satan
Jan 4, 2019
Looks like the dev has released a free version 0.7

Haven't played it yet, but it sounds like it adds a new character, but the art for the char is WIP for now

(links to )

Update: They introduce a new character who I imagine will become hire-able, but is not yet hire-able. There's also the addition of anal, and a new mini-boss. The mini-boss is the end of the new content, however. Ties up some loose ends, but not a lot of content relative to the previous patch. New mini-boss doesn't seem to give any rewards either.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2019
Hey all - Sorry to doublepost, but it's been a long time since my last post and this is quite a big update to the game. There was actually a previous update I didn't bother to share here since it was somewhat incomplete, but this version has the "full" version of the new battle system.

No progression in the story in this one, but I do think the new battle system from 0.71 was an improvement, so hopefully this will continue to build on that (Haven't tried it yet to be honest, but have been excited for this update. Might even start from the beginning again if this is a big enough improvement.)

Links are:

Reactions: DPMaker and Ixiah

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017

Seems like a pretty solid, high quality brothel sim. Might just make me like this genre again.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes