4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Just a warning, this "game" collects a lot of information from your system (including browser extensions/usernames etc), check %appdata%/Local/QueensBrothel, my advice don't download, it feels more like malware than a game.
This game is ran using a chrome browser. I'm not collecting anything, it's literally just a chrome browser.
for anyone interested in what I'm using.

If you're really scared just go to my Patreon and download the raw html file and run it on whatever browser you want. Or just extract the .exe and you'll get all of the files used in the game.

Believe it or not, it's impossible to play browser games without a browser! Wow!

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I don't see why this thing would hog 90% of GPU capacity at all times...
Yeah people have been saying that since the initial release. I think it's just because I made it 1080p and I have it update the HUD every frame.

The good news is that I'm using a new engine in the next update and it doesn't update the graphics as often. Hoping that it will help for people with lower specs, and phones/tablets.

Reactions: Gabaw

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
Cant open the game. I click the new game and seleckt a free page and screens says loading. I waited for 30 minutes but game did never start. can anyone help ?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Cant open the game. I click the new game and seleckt a free page and screens says loading. I waited for 30 minutes but game did never start. can anyone help ?
Sure, you can DM me. Press F12 and open up the console and send me a message of what the error says.

Reactions: Gabaw

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Oof. This game feels like one step forward, two steps back.

Gameplay-wise it was starting to hit its stride. The rooms went a long way towards helping with the grind, and a little more management was nice.

On the other hand, the new fade-in on the text is wholly unnecessary...

And I gotta say it. The new art is horrible. The old art was interesting and the protagonists were sexy. (I say without shame that Scarlett is amazing.) Seeing the new Leon, Geoff, Darrak, etc. are making the game really hard to enjoy...and now I see in the patch notes for 0.6.5 that Queen's new art is straight up cross-eyed. I'm glad you're allowing mods because I for one can't wait for the "put the old art back" mod (and no, I don't care if there wasn't art for all of them, even placeholders would be better.)

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Any news about updating this to the new version? Public is 0.6.6 and Patreon's 0.6.7, I was about to make a request, but want to make sure first

Reactions: Macromoc

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Started playing this game on a 3rd party site at random (saw it here after). I really liked it, but ran out of story; though I know there's more. I tried playing it on the maker's official site, but for the love of all that is unholy, I can't seem to find the save files. I have a feeling that the 3rd party site in question mucked something up. Searching for "saveFile" here: %AppData\Local\Google\Chrome yields nothing and I don't see it with the dev tools. I don't mind starting over, just wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

You can ignore the above, if you like. I replayed through earlier today on the official site, to the end of the current story. For the record, it does go much faster if you combine the hints from previous versions (level requirements) with current ones; the journal updates are very useful. I like it. Not that me liking it means much, but... there are a lot of little things that add up well; and that's the difference between something you forget about and something you remember and come back to.

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Started playing this game on a 3rd party site at random (saw it here after). I really liked it, but ran out of story; though I know there's more. I tried playing it on the maker's official site, but for the love of all that is unholy, I can't seem to find the save files. I have a feeling that the 3rd party site in question mucked something up. Searching for "saveFile" here: %AppData\Local\Google\Chrome yields nothing and I don't see it with the dev tools. I don't mind starting over, just wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

You can ignore the above, if you like. I replayed through earlier today on the official site, to the end of the current story. For the record, it does go much faster if you combine the hints from previous versions (level requirements) with current ones; the journal updates are very useful. I like it. Not that me liking it means much, but... there are a lot of little things that add up well; and that's the difference between something you forget about and something you remember and come back to.
Haha the saved files are stored in your browser's local storage. You can go to the third party site's website, go to the game, press F12 to open up the console. If you're on chrome you go to the Application tab, check all of the local storage tabs for the save files. Should be in there somewhere. Not really sure about Firefox though. Also you can press "D" on your keyboard 5 times to open up a debug menu.

Cibo

Nov 15, 2018
WTF Why is it starting with my windows i see a queens brothel in my taskmanager and cant even kill the process?!
Smells so much like virus or spyware for some reason. How do i disable it so i can delet it?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I remember the art getting purged, has it caught up to where it used to be yet?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
When are you going to implement some good scenes bcs so far it's clickfest...
Animations are expensive, give me some time.

WTF Why is it starting with my windows i see a queens brothel in my taskmanager and cant even kill the process?!
Smells so much like virus or spyware for some reason. How do i disable it so i can delet it?
Honestly getting tired of these "New" f95zone members saying my game has a virus in it. If you're being serious then download the game straight from my Patreon because there's no way mine has spyware in it.

I remember the art getting purged, has it caught up to where it used to be yet?
Almost! Try it out once version 0.7 drops. I should have a lot of the art done by then.

Cibo

Nov 15, 2018
Sure thing, might be new but that unkillability of your prog is pretty annoying or was.
Also the whole load of excutables in the folder looked even more suspicious so you can't really blame me.
For exmaple whats the payload.exe for? Its all a bit weird but i am not really gonna download it again after getting rid of it finally.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Sure thing, might be new but that unkillability of your prog is pretty annoying or was.
Also the whole load of excutables in the folder looked even more suspicious so you can't really blame me.
For exmaple whats the payload.exe for? Its all a bit weird but i am not really gonna download it again after getting rid of it finally.
I pack the game with nwjs because giving people the html file directly won't work without them changing some settings in chrome. But I always supply the bare minimum on Patreon as a "source" download link, if you're tech savvy you can download that version, plus it's 100mb less than the regular download.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes