4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
0.6.0 is interesting so far. A few points to note:

The first part of the story makes no sense now that Leon is a special character and not the default Easthollow resident. He says he'll show up the first day but won't necessarily. Furthermore, after that first Mayor quest, Queen says "It's just that idiot Leon every day" when it's not, and she's been seeing Easthollow residents the whole time.

Also, the principal's leotard quest doesn't have the indication that level 10 feet are required. The quest log just says "equip a leotard" and when you go to the principal's quest without level 10 feet, Suki just says "I don't think I'm ready for this yet."

Also, is it just me or does the Daniel art make anyone else uncomfortable? I know you wanted him to look nerdy and/or virginal, but he does NOT look 18.

EDIT: 0.6.1 noted issue: I managed to get down to -1 stamina using the "use all stamina" button. As long as there are enough people in a group, it will use up all your stamina +1. I tried this in several ways: with Easthollow, with Greenhaven, after a special character, etc.

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
So what's the general update schedule for this? I know 0.6.3 is out for patreons that has significant changes. Is there a set cadence? I missed it.

Thanks!

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
In general his schedule is "when it's done" and the public release is in general two weeks after the patron release. Lately the releases have been pretty fast, but now that he has a new artist and will be overhauling the art, I'd expect a period of slowdown for that to happen.

Reactions: DPMaker and chrisb

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I release updates on Fridays. whosthatguy is right. I'm just waiting on new art to be finished and in the meantime I'm rewriting the game using a new engine so expect a slowdown.

New art. New engine. The game is going to start looking good boys !
New art as in different or as in more? I like the current one, the only problem is that there is not enough.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
New art as in different or as in more? I like the current one, the only problem is that there is not enough.
Different. I'm glad you like the current art, but that's my art and I'm ganna be honest, I kinda suck. Here's a sketch of Queen from the new artist:

Roughs2.png
and here is an example of sex scene animations:

Reactions: ibk

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Different. I'm glad you like the current art, but that's my art and I'm ganna be honest, I kinda suck. Here's a sketch of Queen from the new artist:

View attachment 207485
and here is an example of sex scene animations:
That looks a lot worse to be honest. I know its a sketch, but the proportions arent right, and I dont like the idea it seems to be going for in the slightest. Yours is much better.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
That looks a lot worse to be honest. I know its a sketch, but the proportions arent right, and I dont like the idea it seems to be going for in the slightest. Yours is much better.
Hahaha oh no. I appreciate the compliment, but right now I have like 10 placeholder NPCs and subpar sex scenes. Having someone else take care of the art is the right choice, and I'm sure It will grow on you.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Hahaha oh no. I appreciate the compliment, but right now I have like 10 placeholder NPCs and subpar sex scenes. Having someone else take care of the art is the right choice, and I'm sure It will grow on you.
Well, its your choice. I understand why it would be better to have someone else do the art if you do the programming, but I maintain my opinion that yours is superior.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I agree with the people before me. The art right now is better. Not so much about quality (we just saw sketches of the new one so no judge yet) but the current one looks way more mature. It gives an "classic adult game" vibe while the new sketch has some "cute"-comic style thingy that gives a more "not so serious" vibe which might be good but not what i would want to see here.

Nevertheless: as long as you can make progress and have fun while doing it anything goes. Gives you a little more room/free time too i guess.

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
where the the save files go?
It is saved in the browser's localStorage. You can find it by pressing F12 and going through the tabs. I forget which tab it was, but there will be a localStorage area under one of the tabs. Or you can just export saves in the main menu of the game.

I agree with the people before me. The art right now is better. Not so much about quality (we just saw sketches of the new one so no judge yet) but the current one looks way more mature. It gives an "classic adult game" vibe while the new sketch has some "cute"-comic style thingy that gives a more "not so serious" vibe which might be good but not what i would want to see here.

Nevertheless: as long as you can make progress and have fun while doing it anything goes. Gives you a little more room/free time too i guess.
Ah, I understand. I actually wanted the game's storyline to be goofy / not so serious. That's why I chose this artist, I thought their art matches exactly how I wanted the game to look like.
I'm sorry to the people who like the more serious look, but I promise I won't let you down when it comes to creating a fun adult game.

Reactions: goatwhisperer3

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Just a warning, this "game" collects a lot of information from your system (including browser extensions/usernames etc), check %appdata%/Local/QueensBrothel, my advice don't download, it feels more like malware than a game.

Reactions: ibk and (^__^)
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes