4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Just hit a bug in 0.5.8. I lost to the second boss (on the boat) and everything on the map screens went invisible. I somehow managed to fumble my way back home to sleep, hoping it would restore the arrows and building squares, but alas, even when I woke up they were still gone. Hopefully he'll get that one fixed soon.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Just hit a bug in 0.5.8. I lost to the second boss (on the boat) and everything on the map screens went invisible. I somehow managed to fumble my way back home to sleep, hoping it would restore the arrows and building squares, but alas, even when I woke up they were still gone. Hopefully he'll get that one fixed soon.
Fixed it! Thank you! Go ahead and redownoad it from my Patreon or play online or do whatever you do to play haha

Reactions: whosthatguy

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Oh, hey, much obliged! While you're here though, could you perhaps not have the huge boss dialogue happen if you already saw it once? Like, I fight the first boss, there's about 20 screens of dialogue, I lose, I go back and I have to click through all 20 screens again. The second boss is even worse. Maybe if you return you can just have one of them say "Okay, let's try this again!" or whatever, and then get right back to it?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Oh, hey, much obliged! While you're here though, could you perhaps not have the huge boss dialogue happen if you already saw it once? Like, I fight the first boss, there's about 20 screens of dialogue, I lose, I go back and I have to click through all 20 screens again. The second boss is even worse. Maybe if you return you can just have one of them say "Okay, let's try this again!" or whatever, and then get right back to it?
Sure I can add that. You can hold space to skip dialogue as well.

Reactions: whosthatguy

livano

Dec 6, 2017
Didn't see it mentioned on patch notes's bug fixes so I'm not sure if it still applies in the latest update: if you go to pond and in character selection screen choose "Exit", the game will go through the scene with chosen character being called "null" and after the scene the game freezes.

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Didn't see it mentioned on patch notes's bug fixes so I'm not sure if it still applies in the latest update: if you go to pond and in character selection screen choose "Exit", the game will go through the scene with chosen character being called "null" and after the scene the game freezes.
Fixed in the latest update boss. Sorry about that!

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
I have to admit I really dig a lot of the new changes (and I can't wait for Scarlett!) But I'm trying to figure out how the boss battle replays work. One says "exp: 1500." Is that split evenly among the girls and body parts, or what?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I have to admit I really dig a lot of the new changes (and I can't wait for Scarlett!) But I'm trying to figure out how the boss battle replays work. One says "exp: 1500." Is that split evenly among the girls and body parts, or what?
It's split among all the girls and body parts yes. I'll add a little text saying that so other people don't get confused.

Is there even a plan in the future to add some scenes ?
Yeah I have an artist working on stuff, but it's going to be added in slowly.

Reactions: secure123

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Maybe it's just because I'm used to it, but I kinda preferred the old font to the one in .5.10. It had style. The new one strikes me as...generic, like a default font in a word processor. I'll see how I feel about it once I play it more.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Maybe it's just because I'm used to it, but I kinda preferred the old font to the one in .5.10. It had style. The new one strikes me as...generic, like a default font in a word processor. I'll see how I feel about it once I play it more.
Sure, I understand. The old font was weird because it was always like 3-4 pixels down vertically. So whenever I wanted to put text somewhere I would have to make it higher than it should be and it just got really annoying so I switched it out. I'm sure the new font will look fine to you once all the menus and maps look better.

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
The improvements over the last updates are great as always. However, I recently started using your internet site for the past updates and when im using firefox I cant change the patchnotes and look at older ones. On internet explorer I can though. Not sure if that has been addressed of if im the only one having that problem.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
The improvements over the last updates are great as always. However, I recently started using your internet site for the past updates and when im using firefox I cant change the patchnotes and look at older ones. On internet explorer I can though. Not sure if that has been addressed of if im the only one having that problem.
Thank you! And I think that's on your side mate. I use Firefox as my regular browser and it seems to be working for me. Do you have any weird add-ons that might be stopping it?

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Thank you! And I think that's on your side mate. I use Firefox as my regular browser and it seems to be working for me. Do you have any weird add-ons that might be stopping it?
Only AdBlock. But yeah probably on my side. Not a big deal though :D

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
On Firefox. The dropdown for patch notes looks fine to me.

Oh hey, 0.6.0 patchnotes! ...No! Scarlett! What have they done to you?! :cry:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Queen's Brothel [v.0.5.12a] (2018) (Eng) [Others]

Torrent -

0.5.12a

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes