4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

BestOk

Jan 3, 2018
RPG Maker MV? Black screen at startup. The game label is strange, as if from a plugin of some kind. Please, help :(

Jan 4, 2019
RPG Maker MV? Black screen at startup. The game label is strange, as if from a plugin of some kind. Please, help :(
I don't think this is made in RPGMaker, think it's built on NW.JS ( ) based on the properties of the executable. There should be a black screen on startup with white text as assets are loaded before it goes to the title (only takes ~10 seconds for me, but I have an SSD). Might want to try redownloading or extracting from the zippy again.

BestOk

Jan 3, 2018
I don't think this is made in RPGMaker, think it's built on NW.JS ( ) based on the properties of the executable. There should be a black screen on startup with white text as assets are loaded before it goes to the title (only takes ~10 seconds for me, but I have an SSD). Might want to try redownloading or extracting from the zippy again.
Are any additional programs needed? Eternal black screen :(

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
One of the VIPs served does not let you get to the third serving of a combo. The combo infected goes Action1, Action2, Action3. From left to right.

If you play the game for a longer time it seems to grab more and more memory and it might crash without crash management starting.

Jan 4, 2019
Shouldn't require any other programs, I don't think...

You could try playing in browser since the latest version is freely available (it says to use Chrome)

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Heya thanks lordofthewhales for helping out, I appreciate it.

The game runs on the Phaser engine and is packaged with NWJS because it's technically a browser game so NWJS acts like a chrome browser.

I just want to let everyone know that I'm finally directing the game to where I want it to be.

If you're a fan of the game, and have suggestions feel free to drop them on the .

If you only want to complain, let me redirect you to the mod page where YOU CAN LITERALLY CHANGE EVERYTHING about the game. .

Don't think I've seen someone get an eternal black screen before. Try pressing F12 to open up the dev tools and see if there's an error on the console.

One of the VIPs served does not let you get to the third serving of a combo. The combo infected goes Action1, Action2, Action3. From left to right.

If you play the game for a longer time it seems to grab more and more memory and it might crash without crash management starting.
I'm aware of that broken combo. Will fix it in the next update! As far as memory management, I can take a look, because I have it set up to delete everything not in use, but maybe I'm leaking something in the battles. Thanks!

Yeh nah okay the new art is SO BAD. Holy shit that was terrible.
I don't care if you shit on me, but why would you shit on a talented artist and animator? They have thousands of followers on twitter and they produce quality stuff all the time. Your signature lets me know you only care about 3D DAZ stuff, you know the stuff where the devs don't even have any skill, they just buy poses and models.

I'm sorry real art requires a lot of time and money.

Reactions: Silver_Sparrow

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Heya thanks lordofthewhales for helping out, I appreciate it.

The game runs on the Phaser engine and is packaged with NWJS because it's technically a browser game so NWJS acts like a chrome browser.

I just want to let everyone know that I'm finally directing the game to where I want it to be.

If you're a fan of the game, and have suggestions feel free to drop them on the .

If you only want to complain, let me redirect you to the mod page where YOU CAN LITERALLY CHANGE EVERYTHING about the game. .

Don't think I've seen someone get an eternal black screen before. Try pressing F12 to open up the dev tools and see if there's an error on the console.

I'm aware of that broken combo. Will fix it in the next update! As far as memory management, I can take a look, because I have it set up to delete everything not in use, but maybe I'm leaking something in the battles. Thanks!

I don't care if you shit on me, but why would you shit on a talented artist and animator? They have thousands of followers on twitter and they produce quality stuff all the time. Your signature lets me know you only care about 3D DAZ stuff, you know the stuff where the devs don't even have any skill, they just buy poses and models.

I'm sorry real art requires a lot of time and money.
Get mad all you want. The art is trash and the previous one was better.

Maybe at some point someone will make a 2D game that isnt either a scam or pure trash and it will get added to my signs.

Just trying to say that the 2D garbage there is is better than most of the 3D games that have been made its pretty obvious you were just trying to find some random shit to do some evading anyways.

Last edited:

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Started playing this again since I saw it had an update. Haven't finished it yet, back up to "visit the castle". The battle system is much more forgiving and the hints are back in. Take it you're aiming for the casual crowd? It might be a good fit for the humor type and overall feel.

The art quality has definitely improved; though the way the characters are styled is different and I can see that upsetting people that have played it before. Personally, the gobby chick I liked better before and Suki is a coin toss. To each their own; but the change isn't stopping me from playing it. *shrug*

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Get mad all you want. The art is trash and the previous one was better.

Maybe at some point someone will make a 2D game that isnt either a scam or pure trash and it will get added to my signs.

Just trying to say that the 2D garbage there is is better than most of the 3D games that have been made its pretty obvious you were just trying to find some random shit to do some evading anyways.
Well fine then, hit the button in-game to turn on the old art. Now what would you call my game? It's not a scam because it's free? It's not trash anymore because you like the old art?

Sounds like this game is right up your alley.

Started playing this again since I saw it had an update. Haven't finished it yet, back up to "visit the castle". The battle system is much more forgiving and the hints are back in. Take it you're aiming for the casual crowd? It might be a good fit for the humor type and overall feel.

The art quality has definitely improved; though the way the characters are styled is different and I can see that upsetting people that have played it before. Personally, the gobby chick I liked better before and Suki is a coin toss. To each their own; but the change isn't stopping me from playing it. *shrug*
I wouldn't say I'm aiming for the casual crowd, I just think the main story quests should be simple and easy. Then I can implement harder boss fights, in the boss menu, for the people who want a challenge.

That's what I'm hoping for, even if people don't like the art style, I just want them to enjoy the game.

Reactions: Lust Demon

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Well fine then, hit the button in-game to turn on the old art. Now what would you call my game? It's not a scam because it's free? It's not trash anymore because you like the old art?

Sounds like this game is right up your alley.

I wouldn't say I'm aiming for the casual crowd, I just think the main story quests should be simple and easy. Then I can implement harder boss fights, in the boss menu, for the people who want a challenge.

That's what I'm hoping for, even if people don't like the art style, I just want them to enjoy the game.
The game is still full of sketches after more than a year of development

Really, I couldnt care less about this now, if it bothers you so much stop quoting me and I wont answer.

BestOk

Jan 3, 2018
When I press F12, a new window opens and again the eternal black screen. With all the games on NW.js so. What could be the problem?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
When I press F12, a new window opens and again the eternal black screen. With all the games on NW.js so. What could be the problem?
That's really strange. There's a few things we can check.
1. Maybe you need to install ? You shouldn't have to, but maybe your computer is freakin out without it.
2. Do you use Chrome? NWJS should literally just be chrome, so if chrome doesn't work on your computer then there's the problem.
3. I always give a " " HTML download link along with the NWJS link on my Patreon, so you can open that using Firefox or something to play.

If you don't want to spam this thread, we can always talk on .

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I have no problem with the new Artstyle, better then anything i could draw for sure buuut i have one question, why Queen has two elbows now on her right arm?:ROFLMAO:

Oh and are you planning to redo the icons for Handjob, Blowjob etc.? I think they do not fit with the new style anymore.

Other than that, nice game!

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I have no problem with the new Artstyle, better then anything i could draw for sure buuut i have one question, why Queen has two elbows now on her right arm?:ROFLMAO:

Oh and are you planning to redo the icons for Handjob, Blowjob etc.? I think they do not fit with the new style anymore.

Other than that, nice game!
LOL It's just how the artist did her hand real quick during the stetch. I'll have them fix it up some other time, I'm more concerned about animations.

Yeah it doesn't fit anymore, but I think it looks fine for now. The entire UI needs work done so I'll work on the body part icons when I'm doing the UI.

And thanks!

dbrain40

Aug 10, 2019
The game does not work!
Describe in detail system requirements
for example
Windows 7 x64 only
NET Framework 4.5.1
additional software and which on

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer