4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I played this a few weeks ago, nice game :)
Gave me an idea for sex training mini-game for my own game :D I noticed missing art. Do you work alone? But what's there is pretty good. Btw, what made you want to make this game if I may ask?

Reactions: ddf and DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I played this a few weeks ago, nice game :)
Gave me an idea for sex training mini-game for my own game :D I noticed missing art. Do you work alone? But what's there is pretty good. Btw, what made you want to make this game if I may ask?
Thanks buddy, I used to do everything alone, but now I hired an artist for animations and characters.

I thought games like Breeding Season and SimBro were really fun, and I wanted to make my own. There was no overall goal, I just thought it would be really fun, and I am having a lot of fun so I'm glad I started.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I thought games like Breeding Season and SimBro were really fun, and I wanted to make my own. There was no overall goal, I just thought it would be really fun, and I am having a lot of fun so I'm glad I started.
Personally, I like this game a lot. So it's good to hear you've had fun making it.

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Halloween Event is up until November 4th. Available on version 0.7.8 (free) and up.

Reactions: Car4man

Fraydon

Apr 22, 2019
Gameplay Updates
Story Progression*
A moral indicator will pop up if the girl's morals affected the displayed dialogue
Slowed down combo timeline by 500ms
___________________________________________________________________________________

Bug fixes
Clothes with no dyes won't cause an error when opening up the dye menu
____________________________________________________________________________________

*I didn't find anything about the Story Progression, and I haven't played the last few updates.

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
I support the last opinion. I've bad eyesight and thus bad eye-hand-coordination. Already in second town I cannot do the minigame.
I don't understand why a sexually thermed game needs such minigames. It does not push the story along. It just makes it absurdly grindy, because I've got to level up real high and to try it again and again. Somehow that kills the fun tremendously.
Not good!

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I support the last opinion. I've bad eyesight and thus bad eye-hand-coordination. Already in second town I cannot do the minigame.
I don't understand why a sexually thermed game needs such minigames. It does not push the story along. It just makes it absurdly grindy, because I've got to level up real high and to try it again and again. Somehow that kills the fun tremendously.
Not good!
Noted. I will come up with a solution, thanks for bringing this up.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Browser version only work on windows too? Tried on mobile but stops at 65 of 68 on the download.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I'm going to be honest here for the Developer.
  1. You HAVE to get rid of the temporary art. It makes your game look SOOOOOO BAD. It sounds like you hired someone to do your art which is fine but the temp art RUINS my enjoyment.
  2. Writing looks fine. Nice job. You start off as a whore and avoid any corruption elements. I think this is a good move since poor execution of corruption can really distract from the game.
  3. The mini game is ok. Personally I don't like it but I also don't hate it either.
Saying that, there isn't much content here. I know game making is actually hard, but there needs to be more to hold peoples attention. Not going to rate the game, there really needs to be more and I don't what to stifle the creator from making more with a low number. This game has seroius potential, and I don't say that lightly. Keep at it!

Reactions: DPMaker
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes