4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
As a supporter I was able to choose whether to receive it via Steam or itch.io. With itch.io I am able to receive my copy despite living in Germany.
But you don't have steam or a purchased version of that if the 10 dollars are there XD

Calvinomega

Jun 7, 2020
It is finished, i always wanted for the game to be finished to buy it,i always played the free version/demo and i always was thinking: once it's completed i will buy the full version and here it is, looking forward for the future of the game.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Hey everyone. Queen's Brothel is complete. It is an experience you can enjoy from start to finish.

The only new content going forward will be side quests, boss battles and bug fixes. I am still adding side quests because I enjoy writing for the game. I like the characters and there's plenty of stories we can write for them.

It is your choice to decide whether you would want to play the game right now or when I have added more side quests, but nothing is stopping you from completing the game today.

I'm okay answering any questions, let me know if you are confused on anything.
What side quest will we see, and i take it each character will get a good amount of side quest?

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Great to see a dev get a main story done! Looking forward to playing through this to completion. (Also picked it up on steam).

Reactions: DPMaker

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
What side quest will we see, and i take it each character will get a good amount of side quest?
Yes, each character will get a good amount of side quests. I wrote all of the upcoming content on my website here

Reactions: Logjamming

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
I'm having problem starting , either installer or game(windows.exe) when I double click it noting happens.
PC: Win 10 64bit ,Phenom II x6 1090T,6gb ram,Rx470

Dogmeow

Sep 14, 2017
Game freezes after any combat encounter reaches "climax". Process is functional, but no input seems to register and everything is frozen in the game.

Reactions: Sharkx99
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes