4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

TomoLastHill

Aug 21, 2017
Game freezes after any combat encounter reaches "climax". Process is functional, but no input seems to register and everything is frozen in the game.
What device are you playing on?
I have the same issue, I'm on Windows 10 22H2. If I skip the first battle I get stuck on the follow-up. Same for both "Story" and "Gameplay" mode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dogmeow and DPMaker

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the game was always good. just sucks i can't see the side quest storys. but that's my fualt for being broke well not broke but not in cantrol of my own money witch is also my fualt lol.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Exact same issue as Tomo posted. Win 10 22H2
I have the same issue, I'm on Windows 10 22H2. If I skip the first battle I get stuck on the follow-up. Same for both "Story" and "Gameplay" mode.
Game freezes after any combat encounter reaches "climax". Process is functional, but no input seems to register and everything is frozen in the game.
Can you please help me debug this.

1. Play the game until it crashes
  2. Open your start menu on windows
  3. Type %AppData%
  4. Press Enter
  5. Navigate to Godot > app_userdata > Queen's Brothel > logs
  6. Open the godot.txt file
There should be error logs in there. I would appreciate it if you can copy and paste that to me.

TomoLastHill

Aug 21, 2017
...I would appreciate it if you can copy and paste that to me.
Here's the log from following these steps until 'crash':
New game -> Gameplay Mode -> Skip introduction -> And doing "Getting clients" quest. -> Game freezes after finishing the first battle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also added "--verbose" as launch command and ran the same steps to issue.
Added as attachment due to significantly longer log.

Last edited:

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Final version is better than I could have imagined. So much content. There could always be more gangbangs, public use, sexual situations with different clients, but I think making this the final build with the current amount of content is perfect for a full, cohesive version of a game I've enjoyed for a very long time. Do you plan on adding any dlc or extra content for the future?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Final version is better than I could have imagined. So much content. There could always be more gangbangs, public use, sexual situations with different clients, but I think making this the final build with the current amount of content is perfect for a full, cohesive version of a game I've enjoyed for a very long time. Do you plan on adding any dlc or extra content for the future?
Extra content like side quests. I'll continue adding content this entire year.

Reactions: flynn1986

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
The version in the OP is the free version and doesn't have the side-quests, d'oh
The only available download for v1.0.0 I see is not behind a paywall, so where are you getting this "the op version doesn't have the side quests" from?

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Extra content like side quests. I'll continue adding content this entire year.
Awesome. Can you give any validity to the guy who keeps saying the OP version is without side quests? I just downloaded my $4 patreon version and compared it to OP's version, and I cannot find any differences. So I think that guy might just be cracked out on meth or possibly retarded.

• Haha
Reactions: DPMaker

pr83

May 5, 2017
The only available download for v1.0.0 I see is not behind a paywall, so where are you getting this "the op version doesn't have the side quests" from?
Either different mirror have different versions or the OP was updated within a short span of time which I missed? Redownloaded from zippy and it's the full version now.

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Is this game moddable, I'm disappointed there is no pregnancy tag and wondering if I can add it in. I want to try it but I can't bring myself to play anything that doesn't allow me to get (Whether directly or indirectly) the female characters pregnant.

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes