4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
this post is outdated since the latest version is 1.2.1, I think at least the demos should be included if we don't get the latest full version

Last edited:

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
After I buy the game on itchi how do I get the new updates for future side story?
You can use the itch launcher app to automatically update the game. Or you would have to manually download it each time there is an update.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Im surprised no one has uploaded the more recent versions of this game. I just found out about it, but it looks like the updates might have added some good stuff.
Damn, you right. Just downloaded the free version off itchio, so far I've only seen one quest with Scarlett being used as a sex slave (pretty hot). From what I've read off the changelogs though there's a bunch of good stuff.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QueensBrothel-1.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: LawlessHijinks

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
wow didnt think id see it completed for awhile thanks its rly nice ill be playing it tonight

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
I don't. I explained before, but I'll do it again. The plan was to have mods be stored on my own databases, in which I would require people to register on my website to download and upload mods. I had my lawyer create a generic privacy policy to fit that. I ended up not doing this idea.

I'm currently working with my lawyer to update the privacy policy to remove all user related stuff because I don't and never have tracked users.

Just give me some time and the privacy policy will be changed soon enough.
I mean if you can't trust a WEG developer, who CAN you trust? Know what i mean?

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes