4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

IceCrowStudio

Dev of "Sylvara: The Slut of Eldrith"
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
i thought this game was completed like 5 months ago, whats up with the update?

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
wait this just the demo ? oh i see its still early access on steam , dang got my hopes up guess ill wait till its really completed to buy it and not cyberpunk 2077 completed lol

Last edited:
Reactions: wiwem71072

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
So does anyone have the full version? (although on steam it still comes out as early access), searching I only found an old version (1.0.0) and the current version on android (I didn't test it so I'm not sure it's the full version)

Reactions: colween

SuccMaster

Sep 8, 2017
Don't have a paid gofile account, so the link will expire at some point. Bought the game and suggest you do as well. Link is for an unplayed install of the full 1.3.1 windows version purchased off itch.

For those who get it in time, enjoy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, if someone else has a paid account feel free to upload my version so it can be up permanently.

Last edited:

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
I don't get it. people here talking about a demo - so is it just a complete DEMO? or is there an actual complete game?

Dvorson

Jun 9, 2019
The Demo means full game, but without some bonus content / art that is paywalled. U still can play whole game with less content.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hey y'all. Queen's Brothel is completely playable from start to finish in the demo version. The paid version only has bonus content and anything extra I create going forward.

Even when we are out of early access, I will still be creating content for the game because it is fun.

Dec 31, 2017
Don't have a paid gofile account, so the link will expire at some point. Bought the game and suggest you do as well. Link is for an unplayed install of the full 1.3.1 windows version purchased off itch.

For those who get it in time, enjoy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, if someone else has a paid account feel free to upload my version so it can be up permanently.

GOAT

• Hey there
Reactions: SuccMaster

Slick Dick 479

Nov 12, 2019
QueensBrothel-1.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Can't find any patch notes on the official site, What's the changelog?

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes