4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

mumus01

Jul 18, 2022
Please, update the game? Cause game has been updated to 1.4.0.

KoriKuroyuki

Mar 29, 2023
Sooooo, im a total newbie at this site (although i already use ir so many times). Basically, is there any complete android game posted here? (include side quest). i already read them but still... i have no clue what everyone is saying (because of the language used, etc)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so will we be getting all the missions that you had to pay for are we still in the dark on them.

Karaido

Apr 17, 2022
Why not focus on different animations instead of adding new content? I would totally play it again if the animations were better and match the situation. Game is so good and unique but feels rough around the edges

Reactions: Evilhomer99

xboxgorgo18

May 6, 2022
Seeing this dev succeed fills me with great joy! I remember when his patreon count was super low, now he's doing great! Awesome.
Yeah, from the first concept art to the new art he did make me feel proud too. But now, I have a feeling that the Dev is just following rinse and repeat procedures to somewhat still keep fans in his net and doesn't really try as hard as he used to in the past. It's like, what was once a torch of Passion burning bright, is now just a spark.

LFirux

Jul 8, 2023
This game has been really interesting and good, dont think its Worth the price on Steam. For me the android apk version is the best <3

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Fun update! Though as a fan of bodywriting, I wish we could've seen the aftermath... and Sabrina's Piercings. Still hoping for more content with those three.

Reactions: SenPC
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes