4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Wow i gotta say this been a fun game, and each characters are fun as well as the story, but gotta ask is it truly complete.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Wow i gotta say this been a fun game, and each characters are fun as well as the story, but gotta ask is it truly complete.
Well, the Main Story is. And the game is considered core feature complete, so... yeah. Anything else added is basically bonus content. Never treat the Complete tag as literal, either. It depends from game to game.

Reactions: DPMaker

JF2500

Aug 21, 2022
Well, the Main Story is. And the game is considered core feature complete, so... yeah. Anything else added is basically bonus content. Never treat the Complete tag as literal, either. It depends from game to game.
Base game is finished, anything more is dlc.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Aww, no Lesbian tag? that's a shame :(

Also, what ish this?
1829190_SukiNatashaFuta.png

The name of the image is Suki Natasha Futa, so, are there Futa's in this game? there is no Futa/Trans tag or anything though.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
wow this is great to see it finished i been playing it for years now thank you so much ❤❤

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Wtf, I thought this game was abandoned like 1,000 years ago and now it suddenly shows up as "completed"?!

I don't believe that one bit.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
It's a pity if I'm annoyed by that again, I would have liked to support you and bought it from steam, but all German is only available in your country, hmpf.
But thanks for the great game ^^ (y)

ok then the texts have to be delivered later, some of which are in German and English^^

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
try using this
That help not you must login. And wenn you Steam acc germany is work that not. XD
the only possibility is a steam key or that who doesn't lock the countries buys it for you and then gives you a gift .

I also got a game given to me by a gift.
But there it was in the discord of one of the amdins who also advertises that he buys it for you.^^

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
sooo, i saw the futa / trans tag. is it finally back in the game? and if yes, how much? like one scene or multiple?

RS71

Dec 29, 2019
It's a pity if I'm annoyed by that again, I would have liked to support you and bought it from steam, but all German is only available in your country, hmpf.
But thanks for the great game ^^ (y)

ok then the texts have to be delivered later, some of which are in German and English^^
As a supporter I was able to choose whether to receive it via Steam or itch.io. With itch.io I am able to receive my copy despite living in Germany.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hey everyone. Queen's Brothel is complete. It is an experience you can enjoy from start to finish.

The only new content going forward will be side quests, boss battles and bug fixes. I am still adding side quests because I enjoy writing for the game. I like the characters and there's plenty of stories we can write for them.

It is your choice to decide whether you would want to play the game right now or when I have added more side quests, but nothing is stopping you from completing the game today.

I'm okay answering any questions, let me know if you are confused on anything.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes