• A bit of both...

Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
is it just me or this game somehow feels like dreams of desire
That's one of my all time favorite games. So, I may have took a little inspiration from there.
But storywise, it will be entirely different from DOD. Wait for the future updates...

Reactions: Killer94

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why does Karen have this 'I hate you already' expression? Will it go away if we fuck her? Thats why she is annoyed, because he haven't done so? :sneaky:

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Why does Karen have this 'I hate you already' expression? Will it go away if we fuck her? That's why she is annoyed, because he haven't done so? :sneaky:
Maybe we already have fucked her... *wink* *wink*... Wait for future updates...

Reactions: Canto Forte

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
That's one of my all time favorite games. So, I may have took a little inspiration from there.
But storywise, it will be entirely different from DOD. Wait for the future updates...
don't get me wrong I liked what I just saw and played so far but I just got this feeling about the shared similarities with DOD when playing it that all anyway great game and looking forward to more update

Reactions: R3kT

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
the text is hard to read in front of a white background
for a new game it has a good start and i would like to see more my only gripe is the text is hard to read

Last edited:
Reactions: Vasy

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
This feels uninspired and unlikely to gain patrons. There's too many recent games with A+ renders struggling to gain a few hundred dollars, this one's renders are a B at best. They all have the same plot for the most part.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I don't see an incest tag, but there's an incest patch; so I'm in to try this.

Reactions: R3kT

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I don't see an incest tag, but there's an incest patch; so I'm in to try this.
Incest tag is missing because there's no actual incest scene in there yet. For now, Incest Patch serves the purpose of changing the relationship between MC and certain characters.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Incest tag is missing because there's no actual incest scene in there yet. For now, Incest Patch serves the purpose of changing the relationship between MC and certain characters.
Ok, thanks for the heads up. Looking forward for more content then.:D

Reactions: hexlord11

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Thank you for your apk support
I was testing the game on my android phone. It seems there's an issue in ren'py. Some android users are unable to go past player naming input box.
In case you face the same issue, try leaving the input box empty and press enter on the on-screen keyboard. It should work but you won't be able to name your character.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
I was testing the game on my android phone. It seems there's an issue in ren'py. Some android users are unable to go past player naming input box.
In case you face the same issue, try leaving the input box empty and press enter on the on-screen keyboard. It should work but you won't be able to name your character.
It's ok and thanks for your help,but I think I can handle this one easily like others....I mean I always keep PLAN,-B

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Calling it now ... The secret will involve nutting over his mother while she sleeps lol
I'm actually more hoping for...
Aunt staying aunt, and MC nutting both over and inside his mother not knowing it's his mother, and only finding that out a few days later.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes