• Poll closed .

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Love this demo!

Some hot milfs are back in the town!:love:
The competition for the hottest one of all time has been intensified just! :p

Spoilers warning here:
Karen really is one damn hot mature woman!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Melanie...meeeoow!
Although I would love once in a while (or more frequently ) to see a bit more realistic black/afro woman facelook (fuller lips, wider nose base etc), as almost all black chicks in games I played look like a white women after being too long in sunrooms :)

And there is Maya, so choose wisely :p
I hope the story will follow these nice looking women, and I'm looking forward to it!

Guardra

May 29, 2018
there needs to be a text box or something to help the words be more readable cuz white words on a white/bright background makes it impossible to read

Reactions: R3kT

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
I hope this game is incest between mother and son. I like this kind of incest.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Android is an archive - APK - that gets installed - the files get split and moved around (obb folder and data folder) - the only way is to package everything into APK and use said APK to install on mobile device.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sad prospects ... they burned through their prospective release date and got real burn!
patrons
$0
per month

June 4th at 1:28 am
Update 0.1b... Android support added...
Android 0.1b
Mac 0.1b
Win, Linux

Promises ... just promises:

Update 0.2 Plans:
-Further UI Improvement (Working on it)
-New Characters(Done)
-New Events(Working on It)

I'll try to make the Prologue shorter but I'm not sure how yet. All the events in the Prologue are necessary to understand the character backgrounds and events to come.

Expected Release Date:
July 4 2019 (Subject to Change)

Patron Only Release
☛ Download the latest version (v0.1b) ☚
Latest release: June 4 2019

Public Release:
☛ Download the latest Public version (v0.1b) ☚
Latest public release: June 25 2019

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
very nice update..people need to discover this little gem...it is decently written interesting story amazing dames...while some of the choices are just scene movers there are some choices that matter...so come on folks..d/l and play..theres over an hour of play through only two updates already at normal reading speed and a LOT of sexytimes
ALSO ..thanks R3kT for the readable font :D

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Queen's Curse [v0.2a] [3R3CT] [Grinder] (707 mb rar pc original)

58 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac( compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

VJG

Aug 29, 2018
Queen's Curse [v0.2a] [3R3CT] [Grinder] (707 mb rar pc original)

58 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac( compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Thanks, I was going to request you for compression, but since as per your compression request thread its less than 1 gb so I didnt. Thanks again

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes