• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What would be better?

• More quick H-scenes

Votes: 121 19.4%
  • More relationship building

Votes: 133 21.3%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hexlord11

May 31, 2019
Honestly I meant more the supernatural plot, mystery bad guys after you and your family thing.
I think it's too early to tell whether the bad guys were after the family or the MC himself.
Some of the assets used are the same as DoD but plot wise this game/VN felt a lot different to me than DoD.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I don't know what you're talking about.
View attachment 343224
I dont understand this shit ... why bother ppl with these "choices" - there is never (as far as i know) a difference in which order you pick them. So why not just let the game flow? I have no problem with some pure cosmetic choices that just change some dialog and dont have far reaching consequences. A bit of illusion is nothing bad. But this stuff is just pointless and tedious.

Edit: Ok finished it. Its ok. Feels a bit rushed and convoluted. It throws a lot of stuff at you without any need for this. And I think it has to many sex scenes ... yeah I know ^^ - but all the "memories" are only there to deliver sex scenes. That feels a bit strange for me at least.

Oh and there are way to many black screens for transitions. Just let the old image stand longer or something like that. Probably 10-20% of the text is during black screens I guess.

Last edited:

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I dont understand this shit ... why bother ppl with these "choices" - there is never (as far as i know) a difference in which order you pick them. So why not just let the game flow? I have no problem with some pure cosmetic choices that just change some dialog and dont have far reaching consequences. A bit of illusion is nothing bad. But this stuff is just pointless and tedious.

Edit: Ok finished it. Its ok. Feels a bit rushed and convoluted. It throws a lot of stuff at you without any need for this. And I think it has to many sex scenes ... yeah I know ^^ - but all the "memories" are only there to deliver sex scenes. That feels a bit strange for me at least.

Oh and there are way to many black screens for transitions. Just let the old image stand longer or something like that. Probably 10-20% of the text is during black screens I guess.
You made some very good points... I will keep them in mind for the next update...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
newp newp and newp..she is SO much more..she is otherworldly...think of some dame-types Rob likes and BAM..she needs to appear in that form more often :p

Too much thinking makes my head ache!

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
Hey friends does this game requires walkthrough. Because there are love points and friendship points so plz tell if yes give us the walkthrough

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Hey friends does this game requires walkthrough. Because there are love points and friendship points so plz tell if yes give us the walkthrough
The ending you get for each character and the overall ending you get from multiple endings will, in most part, depend on the number of points each character have. Number of points will decide if they stay with you, leave you or betray you and/or side with the antagonist.
So, This VN/game will require a walkthrough eventually.
Official walkthrough will be released with update 0.4 on Patreon.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That means one scene with the gals - all the gals just chatting, Mc sneaks one in the bathroom ... the other one in the closet ... one in the bedroom, next one on the lawn <it is dark outside>, two in the basement, BDSM scenes in the attic, domination scenes in the garage ...

Happy Gaming!

Reactions: R3kT

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
snip1.JPG
Poll will close tomorrow. These are some interesting results. I guess there are people with all kinds of tastes here.
I do know what I must do to make this VN/Game better now.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i'm glad that's a sertain lady have a "cuck" fetish instead of blind boring harem style "whish is in most games" where MC's GFs don't give a shit about who he fucks and they become all bi-sexual because of his dick.so i guess that built abit of reality in realtionships for a 100% unreal fantasy story indeed.

i somehow noticed that the girls's skin color changes alot from white to ebony.... i don't know if it is a lightning problem or.. or let's say skin tans ?

i hope we get to see more fetishes because till now all scenes were normal sex style, whish is a bit boring for the upcoming great story. but i likes alot maya's styled fingernails and sexy feet:love:

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
i'm glad that's a sertain lady have a "cuck" fetish instead of blind boring harem style "whish is in most games" where MC's GFs don't give a shit about who he fucks and they become all bi-sexual because of his dick.so i guess that built abit of reality in realtionships for a 100% unreal fantasy story indeed.

i somehow noticed that the girls's skin color changes alot from white to ebony.... i don't know if it is a lightning problem or.. or let's say skin tans ?

i hope we get to see more fetishes because till now all scenes were normal sex style, whish is a bit boring for the upcoming great story. but i likes alot maya's styled fingernails and sexy feet:love:
Two ladies look alike. They have different skin colors because of *Spoilers*....

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes