• More relationship building

Votes: 133 21.3%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
How do you get the patch to work on android? And for your information no I don't have a sd card, I can play without one.

Reactions: luisar018

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Queen's Curse [v0.3] [3R3CT] - Original Size: 693MB

Download Win (66.5MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i enjoy this..i like the story..your warrioress trainer and magic trainer are hot AF(Ashley and Seline?..i forget names) i see relationship building won the poll...thats cool..there are some minor yumyum scenes..so the dev didnt completely forget those...still..woulda been nice to boink the warrioress..jus' sayin' ;) "mom"'s forehead is weird..it so short...maybe her enlarged jaw is compensating?..thats the only thing thats goofy to me in this..otherwise its a fun game to play and i'll keep following.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/d2.rpy", line 677, in script
    $ d2_seline3
  File "game/d2.rpy", line 677, in <module>
    $ d2_seline3
NameError: name 'd2_seline3' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ d2_seline3
  File "C:\Program Files\7-Zip\222\QueensCurse-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Program Files\7-Zip\222\QueensCurse-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ d2_seline3

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Queen's Curse 0.3
Sun Aug 04 13:26:18 2019

Reactions: luisar018

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
i enjoy this..i like the story..your warrioress trainer and magic trainer are hot AF(Ashley and Seline?..i forget names) i see relationship building won the poll...thats cool..there are some minor yumyum scenes..so the dev didnt completely forget those...still..woulda been nice to boink the warrioress..jus' sayin' ;) "mom"'s forehead is weird..it so short...maybe her enlarged jaw is compensating?..thats the only thing thats goofy to me in this..otherwise its a fun game to play and i'll keep following.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ d2_seline3
    $ d2_seline3

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ d2_seline3
  File "C:\Program Files\7-Zip\222\QueensCurse-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Program Files\7-Zip\222\QueensCurse-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ d2_seline3

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Queen's Curse 0.3
Sun Aug 04 13:26:18 2019
Thanks for reporting it. Working on fixing it right now.

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
R3kT hi dev !

been looking at this game for some time now !

really like it, ladies are beautiful and Sexxaayy !

can you tell us how long is the game planned to be ?

thank you for making this !
My plan is to release this VN/game in 3-4 chapters. This is the first chapter and I will finish it by the end of the year. Then I will work on the Remaster edition of chapter 1. Adding more choices and maybe animations too.
Each chapter will take around 8 months to finish. Whole VN/Game will take around 2 years to finish.
The end product will feature multiple endings and more than 15 Ladies with a total of 50-60 days.

This is what I've planned to do.

Last edited:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I guess there is a bug in this episode, when I take Selina route MC visited Melanie, but when I take Ashleys route MC visited Maya twice, with exact same conversation and choises, but no Melanie scene.
And that heart symbol dissapear in last scene with Karen so I couldn't check which choice gives me better points.

Reactions: R3kT

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I guess there is a bug in this episode, when I take Selina route MC visited Melanie, but when I take Ashleys route MC visited Maya twice, with exact same conversation and choises, but no Melanie scene.
And that heart symbol dissapear in last scene with Karen so I couldn't check which choice gives me better points.
Thanks for reporting the issue... A bugfix will be released in a few hours...
It's a good thing that I haven't officially released the 0.3 update for public yet. I was going to test the game before releasing it for public.

Last edited:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for reporting the issue... A bugfix will be released in a few hours...
It's a good thing that I haven't officially released the 0.3 update for public yet. Someone leaked it here. I was going to test the game before releasing it for public.
No problem, and thank you for this update it was great, much longer than I expected.

Reactions: R3kT
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes