• More relationship building

Votes: 133 21.3%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tataty

Jun 12, 2017
Well, I have to say that the game convinced me :)
The artwork is good, there is no unnecessary free roaming that takes the character of a VN away, and the progress is at a perfect pace. You provided the game with a good mix of "easy to get" characters and some "hard to get" characters and you gave a purpose to all the sex besides just the need for a fap.

Like the concept, like the story, like the execution, like the game.

GOOD WORK!

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Shit, I love when people with magic in their games or stories, or other cultures or races use different words/languages, and now I'm interested in whether the Dev has some notes on the language they use for the spells...

Reactions: Canto Forte

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
played the 1st 3 days.

looks promising though im not a fan of having no free roaming.

User00015

May 16, 2017
This game surprised me. The story is interesting and the spicy scenes are on point. The time flew by so fast, I can't wait for more. Cheers!

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
So, how do i apply patch? Cause i can not see difference after i placed it in \game folder. Karen is still friend of mother and everything.

hexlord11

May 31, 2019
So, how do i apply patch? Cause i can not see difference after i placed it in \game folder. Karen is still friend of mother and everything.
Rename the file to patch.rpy and place it in \game folder. Start a new game after that. It won't work otherwise.

Reactions: WINTEX

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Well, i should say too much chocolate for me. The true one, not americanized(hollywoonized?), so its difficult for me to feel affection towards models, because if i go outside, only white people there would be, all speaking russian, yep. Only black guy i know is my fitness trainer, and... well... after every training session if feel more and more like a racist))).
We got a sneak peak on Zero and his "whores" here, and... You know that his taste is much more closer to mine, as well as his behaviour is more like demon should be. At the prologue i was amazed that MC never asked "he is dead"? That suited him really well, you know his just like typical MC of incest and mind control stories. "Oh no, i shouldnt", "shes my aunt", "its better for her", "i should look away", and so on and so on. But come on, that is not what we're expecting from such games.
So, i should say Zero is ma men here. A lot a fallen angels that he made into his whores. And if there is no bullshit as sharing his girls to others, than he's a role model. Come on, typical charming psycho!
So yes, its probably just not really my game.

Last edited:
Reactions: R3kT

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
So yes, its probably just not really my game.
I totally understand that this VN is not for everyone. If it's not your game then that's okay. I knew that not everyone will like it. I appreciate you giving it a try. I hope you find something that suits your taste.

Reactions: WINTEX

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I totally understand that this VN is not for everyone. If it's not your game then that's okay. I knew that not everyone will like it. I appreciate you giving it a try. I hope you find something that suits your taste.
You know, in general its great game with some interesting plot, just now its kinda one-sided for ebony fetish, "incest" is kinda elaborate its a little, but only with incest patch, in normal gameplay its just 4 "ready to go" black girls with one white "friend of family" with a huge "Stop" sign in her hands. And if we're talking about incest patch, there is no mom, only aunt, whom is alway and addition in incest game to the mom. Sure, mom would appear in the near future, well, it kinda looks that way. But, when i was playing i had a feeling that the blonde queen would be The mother, and the second child would be her daughter from the past. Again, not really and incest. So, the game is kinda one-sided and dissonant right now.
Good luck with it, though.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes