• More relationship building

Votes: 133 21.3%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
Just played through. So far so good. I really enjoy not having to save all the time to determine which route will take you down the one you prefer, friendship/submission/lust etc. I especially like the inclusion of both darker and lighter skinned models, reminds me of my childhood and all the gloriously gorgeous different skin toned women I grew up around.

Last edited:

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I just started the game and I have a question. Having breakfast with Karen if you compliment her skills you get no points although she seems happy, if you just say you love pancakes you get a friendship point. Is this a bug or is it better to have less friendship points with her?

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I just started the game and I have a question. Having breakfast with Karen if you compliment her skills you get no points although she seems happy, if you just say you love pancakes you get a friendship point. Is this a bug or is it better to have less friendship points with her?
Her relationship stat is hidden. Some choices give you relationship points only. You do get a relationship point for that choice.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Most liked Character poll results are out. Here are the results...
Karen = 14 Winner
Seline = 8
Ashley = 6
Melanie = 5
Maya = 4
Karen was the most voted character. I'll release a special 4k render of her in a couple of days. In fact, I'll be releasing two 4k renders. There was another poll that I did before releasing update 0.4, and the winner in that poll was Ashley With 4 Votes. I'll do a special render for her too.

As for update 0.4, I've done around 400 renders already. I will do approximately 150 more, and I'll be done with the rendering part. This update will have almost twice the number of renders than last one.
Rendering 70%
Writing 80%
Coding 70%

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I'm surprised by just how good this one is! Even though it is early in development it's already become one of the games I most look forward to for each release.

Reactions: Repuci

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Really great update and I just love the story and the girls. And quite a few interesting side chars too!

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes