Votes: 133 21.3%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Nope, I said:
U ANSWER WITHIN 2, 3 MINUTES HERE TO EVERYBODY (including me) that means u have no focus on developing game. So, I quit follow u. U have no work etic. Addicted to comments more than on work and developing. Bye.
Maybe it's cause he just released an update and wants to see what everyone thinks of it? Most devs do take a break after an update. You think they just work 24/7 all the time?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Look at the dev avatar ... that dame is in the game ... MC gets a mouth full + ear full +
A lot of other full great experiences by way of her charms and spells ... Go get Her;)! GiT!!!

Reactions: R3kT

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Another good update. Damn, do I love Ashley and Selene, they are both so frigging hot. A shame we didn't get to see Mel this time around.

You know, all this fancy game mechanics, mini games, sandbox, free roam stuff so many devs are trying and in reality all you need is a good story, hot ladies and choices that make you feel like you actively control what and how much you do with the girls.
That's the shit I like about this game, Where the Heart is and other similar games.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Holy shit, that was amazing. This is truly a gem. It's rare, but I can't really find anything to complain about in this project. This is a top 10 quality game and a LOT better than most of the games that are getting a lot more attention and support.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes