Votes: 133 21.3%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PuggoFrogo3

Mar 17, 2019
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Queen's Curse [v0.4b] [3R3CT] - Original Size: 615 MB

Download Win (65 MB):
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
some images are missing

Reactions: TotalDago

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I never understood why Devs love so much when a woman talk (or in this case, is shown) about her previous lover(s).
It's not a turn on, you know :/
Now, I don't want to fuck that Maya (or Edeline or Emilia) or Ashley or even Karen...
And the game would needs " possession " tag but it was just a one shot, so...
The " voice " said he was the MC but even, it's an " other entity " than the actual MC. It would be so much better if it was just memories.
And the father who was in a relashionship with MC's mother and Karen (the aunt is a bitch, what a surprise) at the same time... of course he was, it's always like this. *sigh* So, Karen doesn't see the MC as the MC, but as his father's son.
For me, I am just interested in Mel and Alina, now. But I stop this adventure here.

That story is not for me ^^. What a pity, I love harem-lesbian-incest.
Thank you, and good luck for the futur ^^

Sooo... You like incest... Then you like to fuck your mom. Ok, I like those games too. But ... you know that your mom, for you to be born, first fuck your dad, right?... I mean ... I don't talk about NTR at all. I simply raise the fact that the woman you want to fuck or the one you've already fuck, has done it with someone else before you.
Then ... I don't understand the complaint.

Reactions: Raul and Tyrantnyx

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
So far my only real problems is the lack of choices and lack of consequences. like if i choose enough options that hint i don't want to spend time with Ashley( like trying to not have her come with you to the office or picking Seline every time) we should lose the chance to fuck her or if you are a asshole to the monk girl she doesn't want anything to do with you. also having the option just to say you don't want to sleep with them or your just not in the mood at that point would be a great improvement in my opinion( having options is always a good thing). All and all those minor grievances are not stopping me from enjoying the game ( it's a breath of fresh air to have a butch hot black chicks and impreg options to boot) and I hope you stick with the game.

Fitret

Jun 23, 2019
View attachment 357792

Overview:
The story is about a guy who suffers nightmares since childhood. His bad dreams often keep him awake at night. When he was little his mother disappeared and no one knows where she is now. He lives with his aunt now. He never knew his father. Soon, he will learn the reason behind his nightmares and a secret from his past that will change his future forever.

Will he ever find his mother? Will he ever sleep peacefully at night?​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-12
Release Date: 2019-09-10
Developer: 3R3CT -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac(v0.3): - - -

Android(v0.3): - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Note:- Rename the file to patch.rpy and place it in \game folder. Start a new game.
Patches: Wait of the latest incest patch. Old patch won't work with 0.4.
Thank you ViperGts151 for the links. Thanks to aweriel for pc link.
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 313748 View attachment 313749 View attachment 313750 View attachment 313751 View attachment 313752 View attachment 313753 View attachment 342414 View attachment 342417
The story is both interesting and beautiful. Characters realistic. I love it. Nice job. Good luck.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Sooo... You like incest... Then you like to fuck your mom. Ok, I like those games too. But ... you know that your mom, for you to be born, first fuck your dad, right?... I mean ... I don't talk about NTR at all. I simply raise the fact that the woman you want to fuck or the one you've already fuck, has done it with someone else before you.
Then ... I don't understand the complaint.
Hello,
The girls don't see the MC as MC, but as Ekone's new avatar. Karen see the MC as his father's son.
No one see the MC for himself.

Reactions: Broly1997

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Hello,
The girls don't see the MC as MC, but as Ekone's new avatar. Karen see the MC as his father's son.
No one see the MC for himself.
I had this same feeling but then i thought maybe its too early for them to accept it cause MC is in fact the reincarnation of Ekone and He is in fact his father's son.
So i think as story will progress they will start to see MC as MC.

Reactions: Buster65

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I had this same feeling but then i thought maybe its too early for them to accept it cause MC is in fact the reincarnation of Ekone and He is in fact his father's son.
So i think as story will progress they will start to see MC as MC.
Maybe, but in the meantime, the MC is stuck with girls who do not appreciate him for what he really is, but rather for his origins. The MC is nothing more than a substitute.

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
Great game/VN,with a really interesting story and lots of adorable women to be with.
Plus a pinch of humor(You have seen the picture of the Knight in the mansion? :LOL:)

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I encountered bug. After first chat with Anna the game jumps right in to middle of erotic scene with Alina. It's probably connected to the amount of Alinas Friendship points.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes