• A bit of both...

Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have quick question...

At the start of day 2 after waking up in the hospital the MC notices Karen's handbag.

He asks himself if he should check said hanbag to see if anything was stolen.

My question to you dear reader, is this....

How in the ever loving sweet sugary hells would he know what was in her handbag to start with?

I use a handbag and don't know what other women put in theirs, how is a guy who hasn't seen the woman for years supposed to know what she carries with her?

Makes no sense.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I have quick question...

At the start of day 2 after waking up in the hospital the MC notices Karen's handbag.

How in the ever loving sweet sugary hells would he know what was in her handbag to start with?

I use a handbag and don't know what other women put in theirs, how is a guy who hasn't seen the woman for years supposed to know what she carries with her?

Makes no sense.
Magic.

But you're right checking to see what's been stolen is a bit weird given the context.

Reactions: Avaron1974

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I have quick question...

Makes no sense.
Good question...
Most people keep their ID Proof and money in it. MC wasn't looking for anything specific.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I have quick question...

Makes no sense.
This reminds me I just played a game where I swear you were beating some old dude to death with a baguette. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
That could be the reason.... Just delete all the rpy and rpyc files inside the /game folder and then put the patch inside the folder

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Good question...
Most people keep their ID Proof and money in it. MC wasn't looking for anything specific.
That's a purse, this was a handbag.

Handbags we carry what we ned for the day including the purse with the Id and money.

Keys are another.

I have tons of shit in mine, it's like Mary Poppins bag.

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
That's a purse, this was a handbag.

Handbags we carry what we ned for the day including the purse with the Id and money.

Keys are another.

I have tons of shit in mine, it's like Mary Poppins bag.
Karen doesn't like carrying a purse with her. Actually, she hates it. She puts all her credit cards, money and ID proofs in her handbag. Trust me, I know her. She'll probably say it herself in the future updates maybe then you'll believe it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Karen doesn't like carrying a purse with her. Actually, she hates it. She puts all her credit cards, money and ID proofs in her handbag. Trust me, I know her.
You think just because you created her, designed her, gave her life and write her that you know her? ... men.

Now i'll wait patiently for that 1 guy that seems to take everything I say so literally and labels me a man hating sjw.

• Haha
Reactions: Huitieme

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
You think just because you created her, designed her, gave her life and write her that you know her? ... men.

Now i'll wait patiently for that 1 guy that seems to take everything I say so literally and labels me a man hating sjw.
Kill me.... Just kill me now...

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I have quick question...

Makes no sense.
I'm not sure my mom would know if anything was stolen out of her own handbag not including shit like her phone and keys.....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have added several tags to this.
Possession, MC gets possessed to show scenes from the past.
Paranormal, Some guy who died long ago is causing MC bad dreams and possess said MC.
Sci-fi, Because of the 2 above.
Fantasy, Because of the 3 above.

Will add more if needed.

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I have added several tags to this.
Possession, MC gets possessed to show scenes from the past.
Paranormal, Some guy who died long ago is causing MC bad dreams and possess said MC.
Sci-fi, Because of the 2 above.
Fantasy, Because of the 3 above.

Will add more if needed.
Well.. technically he's not possessed since he is that guy... its his own memories that he's remembering.

Great update btw, wasn't smitten by the first release on my first playthrough but restarted for this one and got hooked :)

Reactions: R3kT

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well.. technically he's not possessed since he is that guy... its his own memories that he's remembering.

Great update btw, wasn't smitten by the first release on my first playthrough but restarted for this one and got hooked :)
I can see that once he gets full control but right now its more possession than not.

No he is not the MC but a very small part of another soul has attached itself to MC, I have not gotten very far yet but that is what was said early in the game.

This demon or what every he is wants to take over MC body and come back to life.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can see that once he gets full control but right now its more possession than not.
Not really, the "him" he spoke to vanished when it ran out of mana.

The memories he's seeing now are all his from his past life, no more possession.

The tags okay because he does get possessed the once and it's got the fantasy/supernatural element so possession may come up again anyway.

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Ok, not gonna start a more philosophical or metaphysical discussion about that so we'll have to agree to disagree :)

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes