Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not really, the "him" he spoke to vanished when it ran out of mana.

The memories he's seeing now are all his from his past life, no more possession.

The tags okay because he does get possessed the once and it's got the fantasy/supernatural element so possession may come up again anyway.
Ok, not gonna start a more philosophical or metaphysical discussion about that so we'll have to agree to disagree :)
No he is not the MC but a very small part of another soul has attached itself to MC, I have not gotten very far yet but that is what was said early in the game.

This demon or what every he is wants to take over MC's body and come back to life.

ADD: Alina was a virgin so I added the virgin tag.

Last edited:

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
No he is not the MC but a very small part of another soul has attached itself to MC, I have not gotten very far yet but that is what was said early in the game.

This demon or what every he is wants to take over MC's body and come back to life.

ADD: Alina was a virgin so I added the virgin tag.
I'll re-write that part of the story. It's not supposed to feel that way. MC and that Voice are the same person. I hope no one screams NTR now.

Reactions: botc76

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just want it noted for the record that when I mentioned the purse/handbag earlier that wasn't me slamming the game, I actually really like the game.

I have a little bit of a thing for girls with muscle so would have been hooked here with Ashley alone but i've enjoyed all of it so far.

I mean, sure, she'd look better with a tiny red head girlfriend but I can't have everything :p

Just noticed my spelling is terrible today.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76 and R3kT

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I was trying to keep up with the story but now I'm officially lost. Maya asked you to go get Anna so she can help but then while talking to her we're suddenly in the middle of sex with the tomboy he insulted. Then Karen asked him to deliver a flash drive to Lauren but then somehow you're on a job interview reminiscing about HER past lol
What happened?

Reactions: R3kT

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was trying to keep up with the story but now I'm officially lost. Maya asked you to go get Anna so she can help but then while talking to her we're suddenly in the middle of sex with the tomboy he insulted. Then Karen asked him to deliver a flash drive to Lauren but then somehow you're on a job interview reminiscing about HER past lol
What happened?
For me I did it the other way went to Lauren first but yes interview and nothing about the USB drive.

As I was leaving Anna's room it went straight to sex with Alina with pregnancy time.

Reactions: R3kT

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
For me I did it the other way went to Lauren first but yes interview and nothing about the USB drive.

As I was leaving Anna's room it went straight to sex with Alina with pregnancy time.
Thanks for reporting it... I'll look into it...

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
What happened?
Yeah i ran into that also figured it was a bug and then reloaded and decided not to be a complete dick to the tomboy. Things made sense that way. Must have been a label bug not jumping and ignoring that.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Does the incest patch work on android? I've tried but I'm not sure if it does. If Karen is supposed to be a relative then it doesn't work.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes