Votes: 133 21.3%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Wow this game is a gem, quite a lot of choice and options! I hope the dev keeps up with this! The scene with the nun tomboy was hot as hell.

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
The game is absolute beauty, story is pretty interesting that makes it addictive to play and to create our own theory for each characters.
Dev, just wanted to know do we get zero's bitches(like huan and slyvia right thats her name) to ourselves as you were talking about more harem girls or some other new girls introductions.
Just wanted to let u know that appreciate the work you're putting into the game also cant believe that even with the awesome story plot and characters you're not getting the support you should have on patreon. Keep up the good work

Cheers!

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
The game is absolute beauty, story is pretty interesting that makes it addictive to play and to create our own theory for each characters.
Dev, just wanted to know do we get zero's bitches(like huan and sylvia right that's her name) to ourselves as you were talking about more harem girls or some other new girls introductions.
Just wanted to let u know that appreciate the work you're putting into the game also cant believe that even with the awesome story plot and characters you're not getting the support you should have on patreon. Keep up the good work

Cheers!
Thanks. I hope to I get some more support too.

As for Zero's Girls, Yes. It will depend on your choices though.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
- If you are here for acual game that is more advanced then basic VN then dont even bother. Also storyline in my opinion is a bit silly and has many unnececery "supernatural" part that doesnt help most of the time.
When I read something like this in a review for this game, which is a) clearly classified as a VN and never pretended to be more and b) with a story that is completely build on the supernatural, I have to shake my head.

If you play a VN, despite not really liking VNs it's not the game's fault. If you don't like supernatural stories and play a game build on magic, reincarnation and the supernatural in general, that's also not the game's fault. Something that is the core of the story can by definition not be "unnececery." (unnecessary).

In a way a review like that is as unfair as those I've seen where people haven't even played the game and gave it either a five or a one star rating (not this game).

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'll re-write that part of the story. It's not supposed to feel that way. MC and that Voice are the same person. I hope no one screams NTR now.
I got that, the voice does kinda say it's him.

I thought it was obvious.

Seems not.
I agree that it was obvious. I had no trouble understanding that the voice was that of his previous incarnation, I find it kind of hard to see it any other way.

Reactions: R3kT and Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When I read something like this in a review for this game, which is a) clearly classified as a VN and never pretended to be more and b) with a story that is completely build on the supernatural, I have to shake my head.

If you play a VN, despite not really liking VNs it's not the game's fault. If you don't like supernatural stories and play a game build on magic, reincarnation and the supernatural in general, that's also not the game's fault. Something that is the core of the story can by definition not be "unnececery." (unnecessary).

In a way a review like that is as unfair as those I've seen where people haven't even played the game and gave it either a five or a one star rating (not this game).
That chaosboy review?

I just read that, it's hilarious.

Completely missed the point of the story and what VN's are.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That chaosboy review?

I just read that, it's hilarious.

Completely missed the point of the story and what VN's are.
Yupp, that's the one. I do find it kind of funny when I see reviews which basically fault the games for the player's decision to play them, despite not being what she or he wants to play.

I can get finding a story weak, or unbelievable, if the characters are off, if the reactions of the characters are off etc.. but this?

It's sort of like "I played this futuristic ego-shooter, but what I really wanted to play was an old style isometric, turn-based RPG, set in a medieval fantasy world, therefore I'll give this game 2 out of 5 stars."

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes