• More relationship building

Votes: 133 21.3%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The VN I am working on right now is called "Queen's Curse". This is my first project. The story is a set in both Modern and Fantasy Worlds.

Currently working on:
v0.6 (The Three Sisters) End of Chapter 1
=> ?!?!!????????? so, not "Queen's Curse"??

Patreon Release Date:
Late January/Early February

Public Release Date:
10 Days after Patreon Release

Enjoy this game while it lasts....
No, it's still Queen's Curse. He just likes to have different titles for each chapter. Chapter 5 is out for patrons so we are just waiting for a hero...

Edit: I meant v0.5

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Queen's Curse [v0.5] [3R3CT] PC/Linux Compressed

Original Size: 703 MB
Compressed: 135 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | |

Enjoy! :D

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Awesome! Was actually starting to get worried if the game would ever update, it had been a while since the previous one, but here we are, with a new update, magnificent! :p

Reactions: Mormont and R3kT

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I am still fine with the story and characters, but several factors detracted from my enjoyment of this update.
Too many spelling errors, missing words or false words. I don't mind some errors, but there were so many it actually distracted me.
The update would have been sufficient for a regular one, but when months have passed you got to wonder what took so long, especially because 3r3ct repeatedly claimed the update would be finished "on friday..." "... in a few days..." only to then take even more time.
When there was obviously no editing, not even time to run a spellcheck, even with the initial delay explained, what the hell happened afterwards?

There was no significant decision in this update, it felt completely like a kinetic novel.
There wasn't ANY interaction between the MC and the two girls, Ashley even comments on that. Why would the MC leave without so much as a word to the two sisters?

But the two ladies are my main interests in this game, together with Melanie and auntie.
It's great that new women are introduced, but the pacing seems all off, 2-3 new girls every update, leaves little place for development with the existing ladies.
Landlady and roommate are fine, even if they sure don't look a lot like mom and daugher, but I really wanted to progress a bit with at least one of my favourites.

Also, what was irritiating was that Seline repeatedly almost called Anna "mother," while for some reason she suddenly started calling Maya mistress. That felt really weird.

Don't get me wrong, like I said, still fine with the story and characters, I'm sure Landlady and Roommate and the other new girls introduced in the previous update will all be good additions to the eventual (hopeful) harem, but the lack of any in the least meaningful choice made it hard to immerse myself in the game this time around.
I mean, it all boiled down to whether Maya's lust or love was raised by five points.

I hope the next update comes after a much shorter time period AND returns to the game's strengths. I AM grateful that the game is still going on, I would miss Ashley and Seline and the other ladies a lot.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
R3kT Just want to mention that the provided Incest patch on the OP post is not working.
Yeah not sure what's going on with this but something isnt right with it.

Actually considering i have ch4's patch there's a lot missing between it and ch5's
Ch4's has
explorer_2019-12-27_21-54-56.png

Compared to ch5
explorer_2019-12-27_21-55-08.png

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I fully agree with botc76's post above.

My additions to it are a batch of the images are odd. Like the house being walked up to, the lawn shines like glossy plastic.

How the text is written. If incest, then the point of finding these people and being they are the MC's mother/sister is relevant to the plot. Having them be um some lady and maybe her daughter, has almost no bearing on it. They really need someone to read through their game and tighten up the scenario, and the text so it actually intertwines well. Saying "Hello, friend" or "I'm sorry friend", "won't happen again, friend" the only people who speak like that are the villain in movies. It hurts to read and beyond that how is she your friend? Didn't you not know she exists until now?

MC sits on a bed, then later gets up and asks if it's the person's bed. Just seems so backwards. The game just feels like it is being made by someone who doesn't play their own game, so they can see the problems.

Reactions: Valeck and Cull
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes