• More relationship building

Votes: 133 21.3%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of v0.5

This is my first ever port. So, its not going to be like 66's ports. But, it works. I'm only going to improve with time.

EDIT : If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Absolutely love the dames in this game..they have a nice unique look..they are strong and smart and built for business...Scar(Maya) is appealing AF..but my fav is still Ashley..she is the top dame here..she's a beautifully designed character...very well done(for my eyes and reading) i really wish there was more of this game faster..it is a very very good game...the time between updates may chase folks off which is a pity...this is quality.
412018_ThunderRob_approved.jpg

introvtx

May 6, 2017
On that note:

I edited the tags in the script file myself. Hannah is referred to informally as Sis, Jennifer as Mom, Karen as Aunt Karen. If you notice anything not working, let me know.

Just plop that into the game folder.

Edit:
Second go at the file, Ashley and Seline refer to each other as Sisters and Maya as Mother or Mom, the MCname coding issues have been solved, and most of the instances of any family relations not being named seems to be gone as well. I'll probably play through the whole game again just to be sure, but hopefully this solves everyone's issues. As an added bonus I changed "Hammer"'s name color because lets face it, that was just too damn dark.

R3kT You should probably use this as the Incest Patch instead of the one marked in the OP since that one doesn't function. Also check how I changed the MC to a DynamicCharacter and got rid of the Brackets and it solved everything.
Thank you, I manually edited them through console before and I accidentally rolled back and had to do it again lol. I know I can just click the up arrow button but the script is much less hassle to apply.

Also I don't know if it's a typo, but the tag for Karen's relation to MC's Mom is 'Sisters', when there is only one Karen?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Thank you, I manually edited them through console before and I accidentally rolled back and had to do it again lol. I know I can just click the up arrow button but the script is much less hassle to apply.

Also I don't know if it's a typo, but the tag for Karen's relation to MC's Mom is 'Sisters', when there is only one Karen?
I think it was a typo originally as well because I put in "Sisters" because it said "Best Friends" before.
I'll change it, thanks for the help

Reactions: introvtx

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Hannah is so adorable. :love: Her facial expressions, the way she lifts her eyebrows... :love: Can't wait to see more content with her.

Reactions: Telgar

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Great update as always ;D And yeah the ladies are quite unique which makes the game interesting and they are not some silly damsels :D

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
game is going good now but lesbian tag bothers me a little dat angel chick anna i assume is a lesbo and she said i lose my love bring her here and maya try to bring jeniffer there so she is in love with her or maybe more happened anna don't wanna talk about it

Renzon

Mar 24, 2017
On that note:

I edited the tags in the script file myself. Hannah is referred to informally as Sis, Jennifer as Mom, Karen as Aunt Karen. If you notice anything not working, let me know.

Just plop that into the game folder.

Edit:
Second go at the file, Ashley and Seline refer to each other as Sisters and Maya as Mother or Mom, the MCname coding issues have been solved, and most of the instances of any family relations not being named seems to be gone as well. I'll probably play through the whole game again just to be sure, but hopefully this solves everyone's issues. As an added bonus I changed "Hammer"'s name color because lets face it, that was just too damn dark.

R3kT You should probably use this as the Incest Patch instead of the one marked in the OP since that one doesn't function. Also check how I changed the MC to a DynamicCharacter and got rid of the Brackets and it solved everything.
I got the following error when I tried restarting after applying the patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got the following error when I tried restarting after applying the patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You must always remove the numbers and _ before use, those are added by this site and will cause the error.
513685_script.rpyc

It must look like this script.rpyc

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You must always remove the numbers and _ before use, those are added by this site and will cause the error.
513685_script.rpyc

It must look like this script.rpyc
Honestly it's my fault, I probably should put it in a folder and zip it.

Edit:
And there, fixed. Now we shouldn't have that problem again

Reactions: R3kT and a1fox3

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
My God! This game is absolutely amazing. I love everything i would love the sex scene were animated, but that only that, is not very relevant. because this game has everything great. amazing work of dev and his team I will support this game right away

Reactions: R3kT

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Is it possible to establish a relationship with Karen?

I'm just starting the game, I don't know exactly what and how, thanks.
It will be, so far there hasn't seemed to be a girl in the game you can't earn both Friendship and Love/Lust/Sub points with. Except for any who work for Zero.

Reactions: Qmil679

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Interesting story so far.
Of the girls I particularly love Selina.

Found it odd that despite having minimum points with melanie there was a sex scene. i would have thought avoiding any relationship building would have avoided it.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes