• More relationship building

Votes: 133 21.3%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SShivers

Jan 27, 2018
You know what's a pet peeve of mine? When developers don't even bother to check that the description of their own game is written correctly. I get that English is not the first language for many of us, I even get that many developers can't really afford to hire someone to check the spelling for them, but it's really hard for me to imagine a lot of effort was put into a game when you only have to read the very first sentence of the description to come across a very elementary grammar mistake. :confused:

Maybe I'm being too harsh, either way, good luck with the development.

Edit: Also wanted to note that I'm not trying to call anyone out here, there's plenty of games on this site which suffer from the same problem.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The Incest Path no longer works as is, if you Unren the game, you can see that there are so many more variables in the script file than the basic tags being used in the patch. So even if you have "Jennifer" set to come up as Mom in the basic tags, there are loads of other tags in play that keep her name being Jennifer.

Same with Aunt Karen. There are tags farther down in the list that keep her named Karen or "My mom's friend".

The Patch needs some massive work done to function.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
On that note:

I edited the tags in the script file myself. Hannah is referred to informally as Sis, Jennifer as Mom, Karen as Aunt Karen. If you notice anything not working, let me know.

Just unzip the folder and put it's contents into the game folder. Say yes to Replace File.

Edit:
Second go at the file, Ashley and Seline refer to each other as Sisters and Maya as Mother or Mom, the MCname coding issues have been solved, and most of the instances of any family relations not being named seems to be gone as well. I'll probably play through the whole game again just to be sure, but hopefully this solves everyone's issues. As an added bonus I changed "Hammer"'s name color because lets face it, that was just too damn dark.

R3kT You should probably use this as the Incest Patch instead of the one marked in the OP since that one doesn't function. Also check how I changed the MC to a DynamicCharacter and got rid of the Brackets and it solved everything.

Last edited:

DLhimself

Sep 17, 2018
yo. this game is pretty interesting so far. only v5 and a good amount of content already. it's just sad that not many people pledge on patreon. hopefully the author wont drop this... keep up the great work! pledged!

Reactions: Moisst

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
On that note:

I edited the tags in the script file myself. Hannah is referred to informally as Sis, Jennifer as Mom, Karen as Aunt Karen. If you notice anything not working, let me know.

Just plop that into the game folder.
Looks like when the two Sisters Seline and Ashley are talking about Maya, they refer her to Mistress still. Not sure if you missed this or if it was by design?
Also during one of the dialogue scenes
"Calm down Jennifer at least you have {mcname} here. He may still show up"

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Maybe i'm stupid but i just only figured out that version 0.4 android isn't here :WaitWhat:
but yet i have it on my phone so i am very confused..

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Looks like when the two Sisters Seline and Ashley are talking about Maya, they refer her to Mistress still. Not sure if you missed this or if it was by design?
Also during one of the dialogue scenes
"Calm down Jennifer at least you have {mcname} here. He may still show up"
I didn't actually figure it was a bit deal with the "Mistress" because they are her creations. Yes, calling her "Mother" would fit too, but it didn't seem a big deal.

The second one is actually a coding problem with the Day 5 file, I didn't post that.

billy12

Nov 14, 2017
when i install the patch mc calling karen mother best friend ,ashley calling celine friend and maya being mistress is it normal or did i install wrong

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good update nice to see this one back as well really enjoy the story, but quite the ending to leave it on I don't think I can wait longer to find out what happens now :D I like the new characters Hannah is especially cute although with what's going on back home I'm not to sure we will want to take them back there just yet.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Seline and Ashley are still telling my friends what I'm doing wrong, they are not saying sister

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
On that note:

Just plop that into the game folder.
Thank you.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Seline and Ashley are still telling my friends what I'm doing wrong, they are not saying sister
Seline and Ashley weren't MC's sisters to begin with, the mother is Jennifer, sister is Hannah and Karen is aunt. Seline and Ashley are creations and they call their creators either mom or mistress. You need to play the game again from start to understand the relationship. Also, Seline and Ashley can be both sisters and friends, it depends of the perspective.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ah, I see about the Seline and Ashley thing where they are calling each other friend, I'll fix that in the original post. While I'm at it, I'll fix the Maya/Mom thing as well.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so that one issue about the line where it comes up as "[mc name]" Has entirely to do with how the author has decided to code the MC's name in the script file, so I'm not comfortable changing that.

Basically it's using a GetName command for the MC's name
Which is tagged as "[mc name]". Which does work for the most part when doing the scripting for the name titles above the Text Box and when "mc" is typed in the script. But when it's doing the call for command, it takes the brackets literally.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes