Votes: 121 19.4%
  • More relationship building

Votes: 133 21.3%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aug 17, 2019
R3kT I've updated the link for my unofficial port, So can you also update it on the op. I made a mistake when uploading it and uploaded it without logging into my account and that link will expire in 15days from upload. You can put the new link there instead, as I've rectified that mistake.

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
R3kT I've updated the link for my unofficial port, So can you also update it on the op. I made a mistake when uploading it and uploaded it without logging into my account and that link will expire in 15days from upload. You can put the new link there instead, as I've rectified that mistake.
Done! I've added the link to your post in OP.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Holy molly i started playing for the milfs but stayed for the story. I cant wait to see the rest of it. I will support you on patreon as soon as i can.

Reactions: Repuci
D

Deleted member 1191611

Here is my unofficial android port of Queen's Curse-Ch.1-v0.5 (Incest patch applied)

Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.

It stuck day0 itself

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Queen's Curse-Ch.1-v0.5 (Incest patch applied)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
OP has been updated​

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
I've just started playing this game, just now reached the breakfast and I have to say, the amount of indefinite pauses were staggering to say the least. I hope this does not continue and if it does I hope dev removes some or at least make them last a second or so and auto move on.

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
What is MC on about here? I never saw a necklace nor talk with Seline about it. Also should be - pregnant *with* -

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What is MC on about here? I never saw a necklace nor talk with Seline about it. Also should be - pregnant *with* -
It fell out when you help her with her bags when you went to pick her up. (That is if I remember right.)

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
was the initial story with the incest aka family relations ? I don't really care about if there is incest or not, I just want to play the games like the developer intended. seems like a lot of projects get "forced" incest patches, even when the story doesn't make sense with them

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
I love the update, Hanna is adorable and I hope that her an Jennifer get romance options eventually.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
First off I have to say that I really like the game. The girls are h li t and the mc isn't a total dick or a wimp to start out with. Plus he isn't a teen because that just blows it for me. The only thing that I found a bit off was that the mom after remembering that she had a son that she hadn't seen for 18 years because of her husband, the mc's dad. She wasn't angry or upset. She was still in love and didn't even bring up the fact that she missed all those years with her son and sister. To me she should have been either pissed off about that or if she had agreed to that plan should have been a bit gunshy about meeting the son that she abandoned or was forced to abandon like I said I like the game but that one point I didn't like. Keep up the good work.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
The ending you get for each character and the overall ending you get from multiple endings will, in most part, depend on the number of points each character have. Number of points will decide if they stay with you, leave you or betray you and/or side with the antagonist.
So, This VN/game will require a walkthrough eventually.
Official walkthrough will be released with update 0.4 on Patreon.
Just seen this, since it's 0.5 now is there a walkthrough available?

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Update 0.6 Progress #1

Hello Everyone...
It's been a while since the last progress update. I've been spending most of my free time rendering new scenes these past few weeks and I have made a lot of progress. I am halfway done with the rendering part for 0.6 update. The reason it's taking a bit longer for the update to finish is that my calculations were a bit off. Since this is the last update of Chapter 1, I had to render more scenes depending on the Love/Friendship stats. So it doubled the work for me. I could have just finished the this update without considering the relationship stats with each character but, that would have made the relationship stats meaningless.
Now there will be consequences depending on FP/LP stats (especially with Seline/ Ashley). This will also impact the Day 11 (First day of Chapter 2). More on this later.
Another good news is that I was finally able to buy an RTX card. It will arrive in a couple of days and hopefully reduce the time between each update.
Also, I have paused the billing cycle for this month since the update will be delayed a bit. I thought it would be unfair to you if I kept the billing cycle on.
So, that's it for now. As always, If you have any questions, you can contact me on my discord server or here. I'll answer them as soon as possible. :)

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes