• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What would be better?

• More quick H-scenes

Votes: 121 19.4%
  • More relationship building

Votes: 133 21.3%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Unfortunate to see the abandoned tag. One of the few visual novel games with a unique story and few good fantasy visual novels. Love the girls in this story and the mystery behind the MC and his family.

Hope 3R3CT reappear again one day.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Is it for sure abandoned though or just slow? if anyone knows for sure
I hope it's just slow, plus there's the lack of communication from the developer 3R3CT. Hopefully nothing serious happened to 3R3CT's well-being. 3R3CT hasn't been seen on F95zone or posted on patreon since (3 months now).

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
This is abandoned ? For what reason exactly ? If there was one given.
I think that a game is marked abandoned if there aren't any news from the dev here, on Patreon or wherever he was active before, for more than 3 months. I haven't seen any official announcements from the dev that confirm or deny it. His last post on Patreon was back in the end of January when he said that he'll need more time to finish the next update because he had to render way more scenes than he though, (mostly depending on the love/friendship stats for Celine and Ashley) so his initial prediction about a release date was off. But it's been almost 4 months since then.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
His last patreon post was progress on ep 6, on Jan 29. I think it's a sure thing it is abandoned. Oh well.

Feb 18, 2018
View attachment 357792

Overview:
The story is about a guy who suffers from nightmares since childhood. His bad dreams often keep him awake at night. When he was little his mother disappeared and no one knows where she is now. He lives with his aunt now. He never knew his father. Soon, he will learn the reason behind his nightmares and a secret from his past that will change his future forever.

Will he ever find his mother? Will he ever sleep peacefully at night?​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-27
Release Date: 2019-12-25
Developer: 3R3CT -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac(v0.3):MEGA - - -

Android(v0.3):MEGA - - -
Android(v0.5) Unofficial: Here*

Others:
COMPRESSED*Unofficial Android*

Incest Patch Note:- Patch is for 0.5 update. Download the patch.zip. Extract and place it into QC/ game folder.
This patch was made by RoadWulf. So the credit goes to him.

View attachment 404982 View attachment 404983 View attachment 404984 View attachment 404985 View attachment 313750 View attachment 313752 View attachment 313753 View attachment 342414 View attachment 342417
Hi all. I am on a download spree right now going through games that I have played in maybe a year or two. Sad to see this one abandoned. Could Mods be kind enough to add some info to the "Abandoned Game"'s Op, such as: How many and which characters can MC have sex with so that we can ignore an abandoned game if it's just gonna be a blue ball experience. Or maybe the Op's can do that themselves if that's allowed. I mean you only have to do it once (since the game is abandoned) and it would help us all a lot.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi all. I am on a download spree right now going through games that I have played in maybe a year or two. Sad to see this one abandoned. Could Mods be kind enough to add some info to the "Abandoned Game"'s Op, such as: How many and which characters can MC have sex with so that we can ignore an abandoned game if it's just gonna be a blue ball experience. Or maybe the Op's can do that themselves if that's allowed. I mean you only have to do it once (since the game is abandoned) and it would help us all a lot.
Mods and uploaders don't play all games. The info in the OP is all you get.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes