Votes: 133 21.3%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game has the tag pregnancy in it.. how much is that part of the storyline so far in the game?
It hasn't got far into the game so not much yet. You can knock someone up but it hasn't got far enough in for it to mean anything.

Only been a couple of updates, even with the miracles of games design pregnancy takes time.

Reactions: united4012

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
It's the same level of choice as other games ; it changes enough to be significant, no problem with it.

Hope we'll get an update soon :D

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Update now months late, no news from the dev for almost a month. Great game, liked it so much I became a supporter, but this is a let-down.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, dev had gold on his hands but radio silence has a way of putting people off.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Apparently he and his friend are also making another game at the same time. Don't know if it's for the best given the silence around Queen's Curse....
Really hope the game won't be abandoned....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Apparently he and his friend are also making another game at the same time. Don't know if it's for the best given the silence around Queen's Curse....
Really hope the game won't be abandoned....
If they are working on another game it doesn't matter whether they abandon this or not, priority seems to have shifted.

Shame, he could have taken this and made it something special but if a dev can't get one almost finished before starting the next I lose interest in their work.

It shows lack of commitment and if the dev doesn't give enough of a shit to inform his players or update his game why should anyone else care?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
If they are working on another game it doesn't matter whether they abandon this or not, priority seems to have shifted.

Shame, he could have taken this and made it something special but if a dev can't get one almost finished before starting the next I lose interest in their work.

It shows lack of commitment and if the dev doesn't give enough of a shit to inform his players or update his game why should anyone else care?
It seems so.... Yet, from what I could pry, the friend is in charge of the other game and 3R3CT in charge of QC. Don't know if they help each other on updates or anything though.
And also, the dev apparently said on discord that the update is a couple of days away. With a grain of salt, of course ; but we'll see...

I agree about the feeling of the dev not giving a shit of course. If they don't care about us, why care about them and the game, no matter how good it is. I just hope that rumor doesn't turn out to be a hoax and to be proven wrong

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Ah great ! :D
Can't wait to play again ; the update is late but let's put that on the christmas period, this time only :)

Reactions: R3kT

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The VN I am working on right now is called "Queen's Curse". This is my first project. The story is a set in both Modern and Fantasy Worlds.

Currently working on:
v0.6 (The Three Sisters) End of Chapter 1
=> ?!?!!????????? so, not "Queen's Curse"??

Patreon Release Date:
Late January/Early February

Public Release Date:
10 Days after Patreon Release

Enjoy this game while it lasts....

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes