Votes: 133 21.3%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
That was a really good update and a nice decent amount of content might want to update the tags though ;) We can get Alina who is at the monastery pregnant next time we see her I wonder if it will be with a baby bump or she has the baby and finds us
that would be a nice plot twist, don't you think?

Last edited:

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Incest tag is missing because there's no actual incest scene in there yet. For now, Incest Patch serves the purpose of changing the relationship between MC and certain characters.
Hello,
The patch is " unofficial " ?
In your story (plot on patreon) there is no mention of the " aunt ", just here in OP. So, there is no aunt ?

Last edited:

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I'll release a F95zone version of the game... There'll be an aunt and mother in that one... This is just a beta release.(Which isn't supposed to be here anyway...)
I see. Patreon rules...
So, you are not the one who made the incest patch, but you will release a different version with aunt and mother ? (if I understand well)
Good job anyway.

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I see. Patreon rules...
So, you are not the one who made the incest patch, but you will release a different version with aunt and mother ? (if I understand well)
Good job anyway.
Yup... Different guy made that patch... I'm creating a different version of the VN for this site...

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Yup... Different guy made that patch... I'm creating a different version of the VN for this site...
Well, that's really nice. But that means double work for you.
I don't remember the name but there is an other platform like patreon where you can do much more on it. It will be easier for you.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
sex scene leading to preg and that's it for now... Expect more(a lot more) pregnant women in the upcoming updates... No ending yet... It's Chapter I. Endings(plural) will be in Chapter III.
Yep i am pretty excited about impregnating all the women. :D

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
This game deserves more audience...
Nice story and adequate amount of H-scenes with bunch of fetishes.
This is a really nice game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I'll release a F95zone version of the game... There'll be an aunt and mother in that one... This is just a beta release.(Which isn't supposed to be here anyway...)
I was wondering why the incest patch wouldn't work anymore and found out that there was basically a switch variable called inc that triggered the incest path. This second path is missing in this 0.4 release altogether. But why? I know patreon is strict with their policies, but if you need a "patch" to activate the taboo path everything should be fine, right? No need to remove it from the code.

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
sex scene leading to preg and that's it for now... Expect more(a lot more) pregnant women in the upcoming updates... No ending yet... It's Chapter I. Endings(plural) will be in Chapter III.
FYI the image in your signature seems to have broken, possibly due to the changed image from earlier today.

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Q 4 DEV :
If u are here to answer every question, no wonder updates comming per 4, 5 months. Either u are Kraken with 8 arms or game will develop by itself.
Lol... The whole VN is less than 5 month old. So, You are wrong on that. And I'm working on the VN right now. I release updates on monthly basis. Getting feedback and interacting with the people after each update is my favorite part of this whole process.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes