• More relationship building

Votes: 133 21.3%
  • A bit of both...

Votes: 369 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
My plan is to release this VN/game in 3-4 chapters. This is the first chapter and I will finish it by the end of the year. Then I will work on the Remaster edition of chapter 1. Adding more choices and maybe animations too.
Each chapter will take around 8 months to finish. Whole VN/Game will take around 2 years to finish.
The end product will feature multiple endings and more than 15 Ladies with a total of 50-60 days.

This is what I've planned to do.
thanks a lot for explaining your thought process so well !

its great to see devs having a well planned approach rather than going at it randomly !

i'm loving your game, lovin the sexy girls and i am glad that you are using a very professional and reliable approach towards making this game !

can't wait to play the first chapter !

i wish you the best !

Reactions: botc76 and R3kT

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
First time playing this and it's really good so far I'm very impressed interesting storyline some really beautiful looking women I really am engrossed in the MC and Melanie storyline I love all the risks they are taking depside what's happening with Melanie's marriage. Loved that end scene with Karen I have a question for that not sure if it's been asked it says, Love route + ?? route will this be revealed in another update?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My first idea about the ??: Oh the Mom will be there too. Or the sister, not sure about this because Karen denied a sister.
I guess that would make the most sense and look at the banner image also there are two question marks one of those being the other option. :unsure:

Reactions: HorizonD

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
First time playing this and it's really good so far I'm very impressed interesting storyline some really beautiful looking women I really am engrossed in the MC and Melanie storyline I love all the risks they are taking depside what's happening with Melanie's marriage. Loved that end scene with Karen I have a question for that not sure if it's been asked it says, Love route + ?? route will this be revealed in another update?
Romace + ?? Is Karen+MC mom son "Roleplay"... She isn't the real mom even if you use the patch. Mom is a different character...

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
I guess there is a bug in this episode, when I take Selina route MC visited Melanie, but when I take Ashleys route MC visited Maya twice, with exact same conversation and choises, but no Melanie scene.
And that heart symbol dissapear in last scene with Karen so I couldn't check which choice gives me better points.
if u tell selina that you are going to visit doctor it will increase ur mana point and when you meet maya if your mana is full she will give you a blow job

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Is the MC supposed to be kind of a dick? I just started but when he guessed the business partner's age it came across a bit that way. He is guessing older than Karen who is even younger than his guess. It might me worth either changing the age guess to 28-30 or adding a throwaway line of oh I thought you said older than you. To me it just read that he was saying Karen looks or is older than she really is.

And just a small spelling error.
a "Good. You won't have much troube reaching there then..."

Last edited:
Reactions: R3kT

R3kT

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Is the MC supposed to be kind of a dick? I just started but when he guessed the business partner's age it came across a bit that way. He is guessing older than Karen who is even younger than his guess. It might me worth either changing the age guess to 28-30 or adding a throwaway line of oh I thought you said older than you. To me it just read that he was saying Karen looks or is older than she really is.
I was a little joke between MC and Karen... I'll tweak the dialogues a bit in the next update...
And no... MC isn't supposed to be a dick...

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Is there a list of gallery scenes? I have three locked still, bottom row, right side, and top row, 2 on right side

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
I was a little joke between MC and Karen... I'll tweak the dialogues a bit in the next update...
And no... MC isn't supposed to be a dick...
Ok cool. I wasn't sure since she didn't react in any way and hadn't gotten far enough to know one way or the other.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Will Seline's submission points mean anything? Don't feel like making her a sub, but it seems the points can't be avoided?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes