4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Endless_Effrontery

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2023
Love the story and the politics. Looking forward to more.

By the way, as of 0.37, there are 11 more mistakes with setting some variables. For example, <<set $drankseed is "no">> should be <<set $drankseed to "no">>
Typo in the Hoehn Day 5.1 (non reachable for now) passage:

Code:
<<if $relax2 is "yes">>

Memories of the previous night, of being pushed against the stone wall next to the door and forced to cry out for her footmen’s seed came crashing back to her. <i><font color="#d64161">What was I thinking? What was she thinking? Where did she learn to talk like that, and how did she even get those ideas in her head?</font></i>

<</if<<
Thanks! I will go through and check all the passages again.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Thanks! I will go through and check all the passages again.
The third line in each of the snippets here has the "set ... is" pattern

Code:
Searching 186 files for "set \$\w+ is " (regex)

Day 2 Part 2:
   19  “I admit, your finances are in a better position than I was expecting, Your Majesty. No doubt they will be even better in five years, barring an unfortunate war with the Hoehns. Nonetheless, while your income is growing, your Ledger does not detail your debits. How much are you spending on maintaining your Court, bureaucrats, and your army?”
   20: <<if $stewardship lt 2>><<set $surety is "yes">>
   21  <font color="#d64161">“That information is a little harder to explain, but you may rest assured that we are seeing a profit that will only grow through further development and investment.” Marguerite tried to seem calm and offered Lorenzo a winning smile as she reached out to touch his arm, gently stroking the bicep. “We could go through all the documents, but the ministers individually tally them for all the various areas of the Court. It was simply impossible to collate all that information in a day.” </font>The Queen tittered softly.
   37  “Many things, but in the context of our relationship,” Lorenzo smiled playfully, “or should I say, in the context of this deal, I have a suggestion for surety which will meet both our needs.”
   39: <font color="#d64161">“Please, tell me how we can both be satisfied?” <i>What am I doing? I’m flirting shamelessly with him. I really shouldn’t be encouraging this…but I need to keep him close to see if he was the man from last night and to make sure this deal goes through.</i></font><<else>><<set $surety is "no">>
   41  Thankfully Marguerite's knowledge of the palace expenses was up to the task. She quickly rattled off the debits the Court saw annually and was able to prove that the Crown's finances were on solid ground.

Day 4 Disobey:
   45  "With respect, Your Majesty, the sooner, the better, as it will take the sculptor time to make it. The Feast is in a little over a month, and work must begin soon. But you can see this is perfect, yes? St. Elsebet symbolizes the indomitable purity of the Faithful in the face of the heathen hordes. Naturally, her statue should be modeled on our pure Queen.
   46: <<set $drankseed is "no">>
   47  <font color="#d64161"><i>Alright, at first, I was worried about the sin of vanity, but now I'm concerned about sacrilege. I can't possibly allow my likeness to be used like that; I'm one of the least pure women in the Kingdom.</i> "That is kind of you to say. I'll speak with the Archbishop about this." <i>And find some way to ensure it doesn't happen.</i></font>
   48  <<set $prestige to $prestige -5>><<set $churchopinion to $churchopinion -5>>

Day 4.5:
   45  <font color="#d64161"><i>Alright, at first, I was worried about the sin of vanity, but now I'm concerned about sacrilege. I can't possibly allow my likeness to be used like that; I'm one of the least pure women in the Kingdom. I literally have the semen of unknown commoners coating my tongue.</i> "That is kind of you to say. I'll speak with the Archbishop about this." <i>And find some way to ensure it doesn't happen.</i></font>
   46: <<set $drankseed is "yes">>
   47  [[Continue|Day 4.6]]

Domina Day 5 Part 3:
   27  <font color ="#6b5b95">“Beautiful! There won’t be any question that Prince Gailen will think your courtship is legitimate when he sees you in this!”</font>
   28: <<set $submissive to $submissive +10>><<set $domina is "yes">>
   29  [[Continue|Day 5.2]]

Hoehn Day 4 Disobey:
   45  "With respect, Your Majesty, the sooner, the better, as it will take the sculptor time to make it. The Feast is in a little over a month, and work must begin soon. But you can see this is perfect, yes? St. Elsebet symbolizes the indomitable purity of the Faithful in the face of the heathen hordes. Naturally, her statue should be modeled on our pure Queen.
   46: <<set $drankseed is "no">>
   47  <font color="#d64161"><i>Alright, at first, I was worried about the sin of vanity, but now I'm concerned about sacrilege. I can't possibly allow my likeness to be used like that; I'm one of the least pure women in the Kingdom.</i> "That is kind of you to say. I'll speak with the Archbishop about this." <i>And find some way to ensure it doesn't happen.</i></font>
   48  <<set $prestige to $prestige -5>><<set $churchopinion to $churchopinion -5>>

Hoehn Day 4.5:
   45  <font color="#d64161"><i>Alright, at first, I was worried about the sin of vanity, but now I'm concerned about sacrilege. I can't possibly allow my likeness to be used like that; I'm one of the least pure women in the Kingdom. I literally have the semen of unknown commoners coating my tongue.</i> "That is kind of you to say. I'll speak with the Archbishop about this." <i>And find some way to ensure it doesn't happen.</i></font>
   46: <<set $drankseed is "yes">>
   47  [[Continue|Hoehn Day 4.6]]

Hoehn Domina Day 5 Part 3:
   27  <font color ="#6b5b95">“Beautiful! There won’t be any question that Prince Gailen will think your courtship is legitimate when he sees you in this!”</font>
   28: <<set $submissive to $submissive +10>><<set $domina is "yes">>
   29  [[Continue|Hoehn Day 5.2]]

Hoehn Jacqueline Relax Day 4:
   75  <font color ="#6b5b95">"Good girl, now let's get you to bed. You have another busy day ahead of you tomorrow."</font>
   76: <<set $submissive to $submissive +5>><<set $relax2 is "yes">>
   77  [[Continue|Hoehn Day 5.1]]

Hoehn No Domina Day 5:
   53  <font color="#d64161">“Good!” </font>With that Marguerite swept from the room.<i><font color="#d64161"> So it looks like I have to talk to the stable-hand as well, but first, I must meet with the Archbishop.</font></i>
   54: <<set $submissive to $submissive -10>><<set $domina is "no">>
   55  [[Continue|Hoehn Day 5.3]]

No Domina Day 5:
   53  <font color="#d64161">“Good!” </font>With that Marguerite swept from the room.<i><font color="#d64161"> So it looks like I have to talk to the stable-hand as well, but first, I must meet with the Archbishop.</font></i>
   54: <<set $submissive to $submissive -10>><<set $domina is "no">>
   55  [[Continue|Day 5.3]]

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Regarding the initial split of who to follow, is it an exclusive choice or we'll be going back and forward?

Budda002

Nov 19, 2017
I wish for one thing: for blackmailer to demand that she has to organize a repeat of that "special ale" consumption.
She herself would have to approach those people she knows were responsible for the first sperm-mug and tell them that their Queen wants a repeat. And then she chugs it down.
But now it's almost from start to finish her doing, so some servants will know of her unusual tastes. No one will believe them, but the rumor is out there.
Fuuuck, maybe she can make it a regular thing. Something like an everyday dessert.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jute and cclizard

Sorom

Oct 2, 2022
Excuse me, anyone know game like this? A queen or royal families get corrupted?
You can create a separate thread for such a question, because the list can be large. Apparently, every third Japanese game is made by an RPG maker with a female protagonist, and a few more non-Japanese ones. But if you want a text game like this, then there is no more on this site

LongJohns77

Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Warning! The writing in Queen's disGrace may cause spontaneous feels of the emotional variety. In other words, this has some top-notch, evocative writing that I don't remember experiencing elsewhere. So, this gets my vote if there's a "best writing" list around somewhere. Additionally, it looks great to me with the black background as I always favor dimming the lights, so to speak. I'm not through the current content and happily imagine alternative playthroughs to explore choices and outcomes.

Reactions: Jute and Rabbit121

Endless_Effrontery

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2023
Warning! The writing in Queen's disGrace may cause spontaneous feels of the emotional variety. In other words, this has some top-notch, evocative writing that I don't remember experiencing elsewhere. So, this gets my vote if there's a "best writing" list around somewhere. Additionally, it looks great to me with the black background as I always favor dimming the lights, so to speak. I'm not through the current content and happily imagine alternative playthroughs to explore choices and outcomes.
Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm glad you're enjoying the writing!

Hopefully I'll publicly release the next update by the end of the weekend. It will include Chapter 7 and an 'early end' branch if you reject Prince Gailen completely and trigger an early war. I've got three out of four endings written and need to make a few tweaks but I'm hopeful.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
There is a continuity error, if you have to decide between punishing the abbot and handing him over to the church, if you punish him and therefore support the nobles, the game still continues as though he was handed over to the church and the nobles are displeased.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Shouldn't this game have the "Lesbian" tag? (M+J)

Personally I am not a fan of blackmail or hazardous behaviour or (modern) dirty talk. Having M. exposing herself to an unknown person in an unsafe environment in an earlier century (where laws probably were not protecting women in the way they do today) could have easily get her raped or killed. As Queen she should have enough bodyguards and friends to "control" the situation and only submit to a discret and trustworthy master or mistress or circle of likeminded friends. For a rational person it would have been more likely to just watch such scenes in a brothel/sex club in disguise or from a hidden room and then get off at home using her handmaid. She could also send in J. first to investigate a circle and later join in disguise as a masked "friend" of J.

J. actually plays a dangerous game. Even if M. submits to her in play she is still the queen and can turn tables anytime, so both M. and J. better play a "switch" game and don't overdo it, maybe switching clothes to indicate who is in charge when they roleplay. After the shaving scene, the queen probably should have spanked J., ordered her to shave her pussy, too, and eat the queen's pussy, to balance their relationship. Having both being in charge alternately would add some additional spice and teasing but also balancing : spank the partner (too) hard and then expect that she pays back when she is in charge.

In earlier centuries anal sex was a common way to prevent pregnancies and to preserve virginity (for those who cared).
Wealthy women (at least in literature) also had access to crafted sex toys like dildos, strapons and enemas.

Last edited:

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I downloaded the game yesterday and it's pretty good. I noticed a few minor inconsistencies:

If you choose to outright reject the prince's marriage offer the game doesn't mention the note "inviting" you to the Silver Belle came from Lord Rathoway.

If you don't let Jaqueline help you relax after the day with semen perfume, the next few passages will still make it look like "she dominated you" last night.

If you keep choosing to follow Marguerite instead of Jaqueline, there's also a couple of unimportant mentions of the details of her time with the noble lady from Thiems(?). I think Marguerite shouldn't know those details, but this inconsistency is actually somewhat helpful in understanding Jaqueline's character development, so I'm not sure if it's better to leave those details out or not for those trying the "blind" playthrough. The first two inconsistencies I brought up above are slightly more distracting because they mention things that did not happen.

Other than that you might want to consider expanding the game's overview a little to give people some kind of a hint about the Queen's forbidden passion. The correct tags are in place but sometimes it's hard to tell which tags are the "main ones", so you might run into a game with a "spanking" tag and only one spanknig scene. I think it would good to let people know that the Queen is a pain slut and it's not a generic "corruption/fantasy/incest" tagged story.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Regarding images :
I would not bother to create expensive art. Instead I would use vintage art (drawings, paintings) from previous centuries to illustrate the sexual and domination scenes of the story. Such vintage art can be found online.
Please include the images in the game archive since such online resources can vanish without warning and then links to images would be broken.

Examples :

Encyclopedia of Spanking Art :

The following artist has drawn many scenes which remind me of your story (and vice versa) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes