• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Endless_Effrontery

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2023
I love your writing but like others I wish there were a few pictures. Given that you will concentrate on the text, perhaps others can provide some images. To that end I have attached my interpretation of some of the people and actions. Not expecting you to add them to the game of course.

First up is Marguerite.

View attachment 2501389

Then the scene with Marguerite hooded and Prince Stephan.

View attachment 2501387

I plan to do the groom scene, the throne room with the wardrobe malfaunction and of course some of the scenes with Jaqueline in due course. Happy to share here if others wish to see them.
Wow, these are fantastic! Thanks for sharing! I'd be happy to include them in the game!

Reactions: maestro9109

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
Glad you like them. Hope you don't mind that Marguerite is slightly different from your AI interpretation. I plan to do a few more for my own benefit, but happy to share either directly with you or here on the forum.

Sorom

Oct 2, 2022
I love your writing but like others I wish there were a few pictures. Given that you will concentrate on the text, perhaps others can provide some images. To that end I have attached my interpretation of some of the people and actions. Not expecting you to add them to the game of course.

First up is Marguerite.

View attachment 2501389

Then the scene with Marguerite hooded and Prince Stephan.

View attachment 2501387

I plan to do the groom scene, the throne room with the wardrobe malfaunction and of course some of the scenes with Jaqueline in due course. Happy to share here if others wish to see them.
I like this Margaret better than the AI. But the following picture does not fit the description of the scene and the Middle Ages in general (especially the lighting).

Reactions: hiroto02

Sniffgog

Jun 1, 2017
Nice job, your writing is great. You should tag it as role reversal too, so people looking for it, can find it.

It is rare to find games with this type of submission, humiliation and role reversal fetishes.
Can anyone recommend other games likes this one?

comscier

Dec 17, 2020
Why was this html game not on your Patreon?
Thought it was hidden, paid, and there’s just stories? And one not related html game…

Sorom

Oct 2, 2022
Nice job, your writing is great. You should tag it as role reversal too, so people looking for it, can find it.

It is rare to find games with this type of submission, humiliation and role reversal fetishes.
Naked Ambition is a bit similar. There is a route with a change of roles

Last edited:

Endless_Effrontery

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2023

Boring Days comes to mind, though it is male protagonist and may be abandoned. What content is there is great, though.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QueensdisGrace-0.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kysou

Aug 5, 2017
I managed to finish the story by doing ctrl-A on each page. I really liked it ! but please change this background

Tofucannibal

Sep 24, 2017
Awesome to hear. I was going to suggest adding the following to your style sheet to make the sidebar readable. Sounds like you have a plan to address it already. :)

div#ui-bar {
color: #ccc;
}

Last edited:

spearhook

Jan 23, 2019
View attachment 2493051

Overview:
Queen Marguerite sits unsteadily on her throne. Her nobles are fractious and insolent and a foreign king is hungrily eyeing her borders The only relief she has from her stress is a forbidden passion that the powerful Church disapproves of. When her secret is revealed, an anonymous blackmailer pushes her towards ever more dangerous games. Manage factions, grow your economy, and build a military able to withstand foreign invasion in this exciting interactive novel!​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-02
Release Date: 2023-03-27
Developer: Robin Wrightwell/Endless Effrontery
Censored: No
Version: 0.30
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
HTML: - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -

View attachment 2497332 View attachment 2497333 View attachment 2497334
decrypt key is wrong in Mega download.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Pretty good writing. Not too many characters to follow, gets to the point and has alright pacing.
I'd actually remove the pointless jpgs since theres only a couple and they ruin whatever mental image the reader has of the characters which are infinitely better than some plasticy daz3d models.

Reactions: hannibal_291

Endless_Effrontery

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2023
Awesome to hear. I was going to suggest adding the following to your style sheet to make the sidebar readable. Sounds like you have a plan to address it already. :)

div#ui-bar {
color: #ccc;
}
Thanks for the suggestion! I wasn't quite able to get it to work, so I just set it to default to white. It should be legible in both light and dark mode now.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes